GIRLS Asking Your Last Name Before...UNAPRECIATION

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: just cuz a niggeh mighta gone a little pedo at one point doesn't make him a horrible person :lolbron:

I'm guessing tho :mjpls:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
lmao, i've had sex with women who's complete names i couldn't remember while we were having sex and i'm sure i've had sex with women who didn't know my last name. this thread reminds me of one of my encounters last week. i was having the hardest time trying to remember this girl's name. finally, before we did have sex i did remember her first name because her friend said it. i had no trouble remembering her last name because i associated it with an actor. but her first name, i had never met a white woman with her first name so it seemed weird to call her that...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I swear the god this is every nikka fake name

It takes no thought at all...Very convenient, not hard to remember when drunk, and rolls off with so much ease

My name Mike :shaq:

that shyt was mine too :russ:..full name was michael f jibbs...i have no fukking idea why i picked that name or where it came from but it amused me a lot

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
my best friend is a level 1 sex offender and has legit been turned down on spot after a chick at the bar ran his name....so embarrising for all parties

:ufdup:

Your friend huh? :mjpls:

:sitdown:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk, I thought I was being creative with Mike as a bogus name... Guess I need a new one...

No you dont. Thats the point of it. So many dudes already named Mike plus its an inflation due to the guys lying about it.

Its gonna be hard for you to get caught up since it so many Mikes

If you wanna give a creative name thats counter productive you might as well tell her your real name

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Michael has been my alias for as long as i can remember. My middle name and the street I grew up on. Michael Westford.

Michael Westford got warrants in a few states in America :skip:

Bail out then dip back home, fukk a court date :takedat: