Girlfriend Threatens to Break Up after any argument Unappreciation

Daps
You're married? or playing house?

Wifed up is not the same as a real marriage... :comeon:

Ike turner was a weak midget in real life - no one to emulate:what:
that was a joke i got a normal girlfriend who i check immediately when i think things looking funny

but theres a difference between normal couple issues and emotional abuse from your spouse (aka being a simp)

Daps
He probably feels he can't get any puzzy if he leaves....tell him the girls out here are giving it out for free.
And fukk dating a single mom
real shyt, how do you explain to another grown man that "yo, u my homie and all but you lack self esteem and self respect like a mothafukk"

:to: my mentality with grown men is you should know this already so i dont know how to word it

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
that was a joke i got a normal girlfriend who i check immediately when i think things looking funny

but theres a difference between normal couple issues and emotional abuse from your spouse (aka being a simp)

Okay, but the wifey phenomenon is still gabidge...

Part of the fun contribution to our race's decline - all this lack of commitment, leading to misguided young men and women.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
real shyt, how do you explain to another grown man that "yo, u my homie and all but you lack self esteem and self respect like a mothafukk"

:to: my mentality with grown men is you should know this already so i dont know how to word it
single moms p*ssy is the lowest form of p*ssy any man can get.
Only way you can get a single mom not to fukk you is if you decide not to fukk her....

SMH at stressing over single mom puss :what:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You have to word it exactly like that, it's called TOUGH LOVE. A real friend sometimes has to give you cold home truths you might not wanna hear.

shyt, I had to hear it myself once upon a time and although it stung like a 1000 killa bees it toughened me up and made a man out of me.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
single moms p*ssy is the lowest form of p*ssy any man can get.
Only way you can get a single mom not to fukk you is if you decide not to fukk her....

SMH at stressing over single mom puss :what:

smh at stressing over someone passiveagressive when there are over 300million in this country.

Daps
You have to word it exactly like that, it's called TOUGH LOVE. A real friend sometimes has to give you cold home truths you might not wanna hear.

shyt, I had to hear it myself once upon a time and although it stung like a 1000 killa bees it toughened me up and made a man out of me.
im curious breh, what makes a man a simp? what childhood experiences does one go through?

i wasnt the prettiest nikka in school but i never had this mentality of simpin for just any puzz so where does simp natural come from? :lupe:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
SIMPs are controlled byuzzy because they can't get another

No, they're simps because they THINK they can't.

This guy obviously has money in his pocket. I'm guessing if he was on his own he could afford a decent crib and a car. I'm also guessing he doesn't look like the elephant man on a bad day.
Therefore, there's no reason why he couldn't get any p*ssy. The only thing stopping him is a lack of self respect and low confidence.

Daps
No, they're simps because they THINK they can't.

This guy obviously has money in his pocket. I'm guessing if he was on his own he could afford a decent crib and a car. I'm also guessing he doesn't look like the elephant man on a bad day.
Therefore, there's no reason why he couldn't get any p*ssy. The only thing stopping him is a lack of self respect and low confidence.
i wouldnt say he is a "Denzel" lookin type of nikka but he making a decent amount of money now and i sense he finally maturing about making moves in his adult life but his girl is emotionally abusing him and holding him back

thats why i cant wife no single mom because you get too emotionally attached to both mom and child so it makes it even harder to up and leave especially when you keep the lights on in the little house so its better to just not get involved in that drama in the 1st place but he was a "puzzy deprived lame" back in the day so idk maybe he was desperate

:manny:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
my boy says his girl always threatens to break up everytime they have a big argument (which seems to be like every 3 weeks)

is this a controlling tactic by her because he's definitely a simp and says simp things to keep her from leaving meanwhile he pays for everything and she pays for nothing so he indeed has the power but too simp-ified to know it

whats some advice to tell him? its sickening to sit back and watch

and yes, she is a single mom
know a chick whose does that, it so childish

let her go

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I wonder if your friend would go in on this real-estate deal that I have going on a bridge in Brooklyn and some oceanfront property in Arizona...

:troll:

Can you ask him if he wants to invest?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Women only do that if they feel like the man should feel lucky to be with them. A woman would not do that to a guy she wants to keep. If he called her bluff and walked out she would have new dikk that night. If it was a guy she really wanted she wouldnt let that nikka leave and would be trying to smooth it over.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why if you ever get in a relationship make sure the girl is not out of your league in the social ladder.
He should be threatening her with that not vice versa. I dont even do 50/50 we feeling each other on the same level shyt.
Girl better be on my dikk way harder then i care about her.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
im curious breh, what makes a man a simp? what childhood experiences does one go through?

i wasnt the prettiest nikka in school but i never had this mentality of simpin for just any puzz so where does simp natural come from? :lupe:

Could be anything. Probably didn't get much love at home and is looking for the validation in a female.....or puts women on a pedestal....or has low self esteem and tries to buy a woman's attention with money/gifts etc....or simply doesn't think much of themselves, period.

i wouldnt say he is a "Denzel" lookin type of nikka but he making a decent amount of money now and i sense he finally maturing about making moves in his adult life but his girl is emotionally abusing him and holding him back

thats why i cant wife no single mom because you get too emotionally attached to both mom and child so it makes it even harder to up and leave especially when you keep the lights on in the little house so its better to just not get involved in that drama in the 1st place but he was a "puzzy deprived lame" back in the day so idk maybe he was desperate

:manny:

Women sense low self esteem in a dude like a shark can detect blood in the ocean miles away. If you have no confidence or you're looking for validation, then you're the perfect prey for a woman with a bad mind in a desperate situation ie single mother with no money. If you ain't happy with yourself you're not gonna be happy with anyone else and there will always be people who will take advantage of you when they sense that.

Women like this chick is why most dudes on this board warn against getting into relationships with single mothers and ignore all the shaming tactics from the other side. She's probably laughing behind his back and bragging about how she has a sucker on a leash to take care of her and her kid(s)....and THAT'S why many dudes on here and offline sound cold when talking about single mothers. You got knocked up and have kids, you deal with it.

It's a shame because there are many brothas with good hearts who would have liked to have done the honourable and noble thing, but sadly there's more than enough women out there who don't deserve it, so now dudes are just like fukk it. I just know that for me personally, any children I may have in the future and pay for are the ones swimming around in my nutsack right now as we speak.