Girlfriend Threatens to Break Up after any argument Unappreciation

Daps
My fukking goodness, I didnt see the single mom part, those are usually the more grounded nicer chicks ones that is easier to have your way with
thats the thing, she is kinda nice and thats what blinds him, dude thinks just cause she can be really nice at times that he should ignore this "mean ass side" that comes out occasionally but naw fukk that, have some sense of pride

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

telll him to tell her to leave then and you'll see if she actually means it or not (she probably doesn't)

Daps
If that's really your boy, you owe to him to bring new females around him. He's committing life suicide. She's probably cheating on him too :snoop:
i cant, im wifed up and i keep my girl in check, i really do

i got that Ike Turner hand that she fears :shaq:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL @ him paying for everything for a single mother and her child while she just emotionally abuses him in return.

I don't even blame her. There's a Jamaican expression "duppy dem know who fi frighten". If this dumbass simp can't see the forest for the trees then he deserves what he gets. I got no sympathy for dudes who have everything going for them but still won't stand up for themselves like scared little puppies.

Daps
LOL @ him paying for everything for a single mother and her child while she just emotionally abuses him in return.

I don't even blame her. If this dumbass simp can't see the forest for the tress then he deserves what he gets. I got no sympathy for dudes who can't man up.
breh, you are exactly right, this is what is going on to a tee and lately, now i feel like im at fault in some way by not being a friend who tells it how it is :sadcam:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
68590-George-Costanza-shrug-gif-IsUf.gif

"Do whatever makes you happy" :smugfavre:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my boy says his girl always threatens to break up everytime they have a big argument (which seems to be like every 3 weeks)

is this a controlling tactic by her because he's definitely a simp and says simp things to keep her from leaving meanwhile he pays for everything and she pays for nothing so he indeed has the power but too simp-ified to know it

whats some advice to tell him? its sickening to sit back and watch

and yes, she is a single mom :snoop:
She doesnt love him and needs someone who doesnt challenge her which is why when she is challenged she is willing to call off everything. This is supposed to have the effect of scaring him into being alone and losing her which is a demonic method of behavior modification and at the root of it all is her, unwilling to modify her own behavior for the benefit of her relationship.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: