Girlfriend Threatens to Break Up after any argument Unappreciation

Daps
my boy says his girl always threatens to break up everytime they have a big argument (which seems to be like every 3 weeks)

is this a controlling tactic by her because he's definitely a simp and says simp things to keep her from leaving meanwhile he pays for everything and she pays for nothing so he indeed has the power but too simp-ified to know it

whats some advice to tell him? its sickening to sit back and watch

and yes, she is a single mom :snoop:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
my boy says his girl always threatens to break up everytime they have a big argument (which seems to be like every 3 weeks)

is this a controlling tactic by her because he's definitely a simp and says simp things to keep her from leaving meanwhile he pays for everything and she pays for nothing so he indeed has the power but too simplified to know it

whats some advice to tell him? its sickening to sit back and watch :snoop:
Tell him to get out of there while he cans, this will only get worse with time, give chicks a inch they'll will take miles, she gonna laying hands on his ass soon, if it hasnt already happened.

You need to be a Benzino type friend put that nikka in a pool full of bytches, to reaffirm his balls and get on his demonic shyt.....................:demonic:

Daps
whats irritating is he thinks alot of guys go through this

i would NEVER wife up a single mom, i mean im not hatin but im not going to patch up some chick's mistake

like my nikka Zeb said "dont breed em if u cant feed em" :win:

any man who is under 26 dating a single mom when thats the prime of your dating life needs to reevaluate themselves, seriously

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

is this a controlling tactic by her because he's definitely a simp and says simp things to keep her from leaving meanwhile he pays for everything and she pays for nothing so he indeed has the power but too simp-ified to know it

whats some advice to tell him? its sickening to sit back and watch

and yes, she is a single mom :snoop:
My fukking goodness, I didnt see the single mom part, those are usually the more grounded nicer chicks ones that is easier to have your way with

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a girl who would thought she could play that :steviej:, so one day I said I am going to flip the tables.
She said she was leaving, Im like :camby::camby::camby::camby:

didnt talk to her for 2 weeks.

She was an emotional wreck:birdman::birdman::birdman: After that, I had control over her, it was so :ohlawd: