Girlfriend saves boyfriend from 2 armed robbers in Texas

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She wasn't about to shoot anyone. I've had women shoot at me twice...

When I was 17, we ran in this spot to go get some drugs. But me and my boy only had one pea shooter gun, and were amateurs. My boy had the gun while I was working on picking the patio lock and she came down the hallway aiming at me. I jumped over the balcony and she fired off a few times...

The other time, I hit this girl's man, she reached and fired at me, I fired on her back, missed her...

The chick in this video would've gotten herself and/or her man killed if these nikkas were some real jackers...

I think you're severely underestimating women and they're willingness to protect loved ones. Countless stories of women defending their homes.

we're assuming the woman in the video hadn't been taught by the man or doesn't go to the range. Hell, she knew exactly where it was because it didn't take long for her to get it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
well yes

they could of killed her and then killed the dude too

your not supposed to run towards a section you cant see around or into

Did you miss the first 5 seconds on the video? Ngga was tussling with a dude with a gun and lost. 70, 80% if thr time his life is over right then and there. He lucky af they not killers—-or to be specific, that the guy he was tussling with wasn’t.

Also the corner part is true in theory but 1) see above. They clearly wasn’t on that time, 2) This ain’t combat bruh, they wasn’t gon be waiting around the corner for a peekaboo shot :heh: they was CLEARLY hightailing it outta there

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is Texas nikka
Our women can shoot
You would have gotten shot to shyt pulling that Omar bs here
I could've gotten clipped a number of times. I'm thankful I wasn't...

This is Texas but its clear the woman in the link wasnt about to shoot nothing. I don't underestimate anyone, but experience in these situations gave me an education on how to guage the temperature when you're in it...
I think you're severely underestimating women and they're willingness to protect loved ones. Countless stories of women defending their homes.

we're assuming the woman in the video hadn't been taught by the man or doesn't go to the range. Hell, she knew exactly where it was because it didn't take long for her to get it.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Girlfriend on Valentines day, July 4th, her birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas

194de4b1-5066-4335-ba47-af6805e508ad_text.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Did you miss the first 5 seconds on the video? Ngga was tussling with a dude with a gun and lost. 70, 80% if thr time his life is over right then and there. He lucky af they not killers—-or to be specific, that the guy he was tussling with wasn’t.

Also the corner part is true in theory but 1) see above. They clearly wasn’t on that time, 2) This ain’t combat bruh, they wasn’t gon be waiting around the corner for a peekaboo shot :heh: they was CLEARLY hightailing it outta there
🤣 dog do you think only nikkas in combat play the ambush game? 🤣

These guys obviously weren't gonna shoot nothing either, but there's a scenario where they bait her dumb ass around that corner and end her life, then walk down her unarmed boyfriend who was right on the stairs. Again kudos to homegirl, she a rider clearly willing to put her life on the line for her man, she's as fortunate as them, that she got outta this alive...

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Did you miss the first 5 seconds on the video? Ngga was tussling with a dude with a gun and lost. 70, 80% if thr time his life is over right then and there. He lucky af they not killers

Also the corner part is true in theory but 1) see above. They clearly wasn’t on that time, 2) This ain’t a combat bruh, they wasn’t gon be waiting around thre corner for a peekaboo shot :heh: they was CLEARLY hightailing it outta there
but that's pretty much my point

if the 2 wasn't pussies(especially the dude who stood back) she might of found herself in a little shout out

"good plays" can still be criticized until it becomes a highly unlikely to reach failure

she did good, very good but

her running is just a lil dangerous that's all

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is Texas but its clear the woman in the link wasnt about to shoot nothing.
:what:

What is you even talking bout. I think the internet has seriously numbed people to death. That was a life and death situation if they didn’t run, yea that would have turned into the wild west both woulda shot and a couple of them woulda died likely her included

What woman you know knows how to holster a gotdamn shotgun ‘for show’ :mjtf: edit; then she ran down the hallway after shyt was already secure :dead:

Ngga arrogance I tell you. Nggas don’t NEVER believe shyt is real. You sound like the type of ngga to get shot

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
but that's pretty much my point

if the 2 wasn't pussies(especially the dude who stood back) she might of found herself in a little shout out

"good plays" can still be criticized until it becomes a highly unlikely to reach failure

she did good, very good but

her running is just a lil dangerous that's all
#1 rule is cliche, bit it's true: don't pull it unless you gonna bang it, because you don't know what the other person is willing to do or how far they're willing to go. You don't yank unless you're gonna let it off...

Her very actions show that, just like them, she wasnt prepared to pop. I can tell you about several hitters I knew, who woulda blew her ass back into her apartment, and she may have gotten a warning from them....or she may not have...

On that same note, these same kinda people, if they were coming outside to save they loved one, were making an example of someone right there...

Neither the woman nor the would-be robbers were prepared to shoot anything, it's not in them. And good, because again I'm not advocating for black death. I'm only clarifying the way these things really work outside...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:what:

What is you even talking bout. I think the internet has seriously numbed people to death. That was a life and death situation if they didn’t run, yea that would have turned into the wild west both woulda shot and a couple of them woulda died likely her included

What woman you know knows how to holster a gotdamn shotgun ‘for show’ :mjtf: edit; then she ran down the hallway after shyt was already secure :dead:

Ngga arrogance I tell you. Nggas don’t NEVER believe shyt is real. You sound like the type of ngga to get shot
My nikka I've been in these situations, you talking some different shyt. I've been robbed, and I've done the robbing. I've done a kidnapping. I've been in these scenarios, so it's second nature to understand what's happening here...

I was in these situations waaaayyyyyy before I was ever discussing them on the internet 🤣 🤣 🤣...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
dog do you think only nikkas in combat play the ambush game?

These guys obviously weren't gonna shoot nothing either, but there's a scenario where they bait her dumb ass around that corner and end her life, then walk down her unarmed boyfriend who was right on the stairs. Again kudos to homegirl, she a rider clearly willing to put her life on the line for her man, she's as fortunate as them, that she got outta this alive...

Yes.

53e380bfecad04e14add5fcd

Knock it off. I’m not having a theoretical conversation. I’m basing this on the scenario at hand. If them nggas didn’t shoot buddy when they had the chance there is no scenario they were gon hit that corner—-likely a very short corner into a stairwell—-and turn into Solid Snake and wait for a kill. Not to mention she could likely HEAR them going down the steps

Nggas think they gon stomp on the floor pretending to go down steps so they can bait her. :dead: Stop it

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yes.

53e380bfecad04e14add5fcd

Knock it off. I’m not having a theoretical conversation. I’m basing this on the scenario at hand. If them nggas didn’t shoot buddy when they had the chance there is no scenario they were gon hit that corner—-likely a very short corner into a stairwell—-and turn into Solid Snake and wait for a kill. Not to mention she could likely HEAR them going down the steps

Nggas think they gon stomp on the floor pretending to go down steps so they can bait her. :dead: Stop it
This conversation is outta your area of expertise, just stop fam...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
My nikka I've been in these situations, you talking some different shyt. I've been robbed, and I've done the robbing. I've done a kidnapping. I've been in these scenarios, so it's second nature to understand what's happening here...

I was in these situations waaaayyyyyy before I was ever discussing them on the internet 🤣 🤣 🤣...

Oh shyt, so you ARE the type of ngga that gets shot :dead:

And I’m not even jokin either. Bc all you tellin me is you’ve built up enough confidence—-luck—-to think it can’t happen to you. Yes my ngga, that is absolutely the type of nggas that get shot. I pray you are done that life for good

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Oh shyt, so you ARE the type of ngga that gets shot :dead:

And I’m not even jokin either. Bc all you tellin me is you’ve built up enough confidence—-luck—-to think it can’t happen to you. Yes my ngga, that is absolutely the type of nggas that get shot. I pray you are done that life for good
You doing too much, bruh 😆...

I've been very vocal that I'm years removed from the streets, about 6 years now...

Like I said a few posts ago I could have been shot a number of times, it's not of my own accord that I never got shot...

Nothing I've said is about confidence or bravado, it's just about how these situations go...