Girlfriend saves boyfriend from 2 armed robbers in Texas

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
So many questions..

Why didn't they shoot dude? I mean.. I'm glad they didn't.. Glad no one died..

But.. Very head scratching
Because they aren't vets. It's two of them and both of em got hammers out. It's one of her...

I wanna be clear, I'm not advocating violence a bit, I'm just speaking on the way this shyt actually works outside. Most the nikkas yall see in your local area shooting videos or on social media with guns are like these two, rather than actual shooters, actual killers...

My guess would be the guy they ran down on is either a dealer, or owes someone, this isn't some random guy they violating. So you have two guys who go to get someone and they don't know how to finish the job...

These situations happen very quickly in real time but guys who are really with this lifestyle know how to react. First of all, she didn't come out shooting because she doesn't trust her own aim and doesn't wanna hurt her boyfriend. So you have the advantage here, both these nikkas ran when she came out. These nikkas not made for it------>she didn't come out the door shooting, she wasn't gonna shoot...

You could've easily turned the tables on her...

Moreover, these guys didn't know how to execute a kidnapping, they were leading him downstairs away from his apartment which means they hadn't even accounted for whether someone else was inside or not, which is the biggest mistake that could've cost them their lives. You don't go to get someone in their comfort zone without accounting for all possible risks. These guys are amateurs and hopefully them turn their lives around because they ain't cut for it. If the boyfriend is any kind of g he's gonna make sure they get dealt with...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You think everyone strapped is a shooter? Most are scary
Bruh I've been telling guys this on here for years. Dudes really think all these "street dudes" running round with guns are shooters...

If everybody in The Field who got a gun was a shooter, our murder rate would be way, way, way higher. Lotta these dudes got guns to look the part or because they are terrified of other people...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I just watched this again, old girl could've gotten blown away coming around that corner like that. This shyt coulda went wrong so many ways. I don't expect most women to be seasoned with this, most men outside aren't. But you do not come round that corner wide the fukk open like that. They took off running, you gotta assume they baiting you...

Lotta these deaths going on in your city, my city, everybody city, are occurring because nikkas don't know how to move...

Shout out to her for stepping up for her man but they may need to move and be less accessible...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Because she would've shot them.
She wasn't about to shoot anyone. I've had women shoot at me twice...

When I was 17, we ran in this spot to go get some drugs. But me and my boy only had one pea shooter gun, and were amateurs. My boy had the gun while I was working on picking the patio lock and she came down the hallway aiming at me. I jumped over the balcony and she fired off a few times...

The other time, I hit this girl's man, she reached and fired at me, I fired on her back, missed her...

The chick in this video would've gotten herself and/or her man killed if these nikkas were some real jackers...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She wasn't about to shoot anyone. I've had women shoot at me twice...

When I was 17, we ran in this spot to go get some drugs. But me and my boy only had one pea shooter gun, and were amateurs. My boy had the gun while I was working on picking the patio lock and she came down the hallway aiming at me. I jumped over the balcony and she fired off a few times...

The other time, I hit this girl's man, she reached and fired at me, I fired on her back, missed her...

The chick in this video would've gotten herself and/or her man killed if these nikkas were some real jackers...
This is Texas nikka
Our women can shoot
You would have gotten shot to shyt pulling that Omar bs here