Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Whenever I can get away from thinking about Rowan and Sabrina, I see a genuinely good show. I haven't watched the early episodes of BMW (which I've heard are more humorous) but if this show goes the right way I could see them getting to a certain point and having the subject matter transition like BMW. At that point they'd probably have to move networks though

Timeout..you've never seen season 1 boy meets world?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm 2 days younger than Sabrina Carpenter on this show if that gives you any indication of my age

Ah ok got it. Makes sense. Well what seasons of it have you seen then? 1 is definitely lighter and goofier..2 is lighter but a bit more adult in the sense that they were growing up and in high school now but its easily my favorite season of the show period

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ah ok got it. Makes sense. Well what seasons of it have you seen then? 1 is definitely lighter and goofier..2 is lighter but a bit more adult in the sense that they were growing up and in high school now but its easily my favorite season of the show period
I only watch them on re-runs from ABC Family but most of the episodes I've seen have been deep in the Topanga-Cory relationship

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I only watch them on re-runs from ABC Family but most of the episodes I've seen have been deep in the Topanga-Cory relationship

Ah. Yeah they run all of them and they run them in order so eventually it'll circle back around. You may as well cop the dvds at this point breh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
May have to do it

Seems like it definitely lives up to the bill

Definitely. Even though I guess the show wasn't as adult then because they weren't adults yet, it was better written to me then and actually less silly which is kinda odd. There's nothing as silly as Cory and Shawn parking a beetle in Rachel and Angela's apartment in those early seasons

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Definitely. Even though I guess the show wasn't as adult then because they weren't adults yet, it was better written to me then and actually less silly which is kinda odd. There's nothing as silly as Cory and Shawn parking a beetle in Rachel and Angela's apartment in those early seasons
Lmao sounds interesting

Do they have an actual audience laughing or is it recorded laughs?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lmao sounds interesting

Do they have an actual audience laughing or is it recorded laughs?

I have no idea breh. They never said whether it was taped before a live audience or not and truth be told, back then as a kid, I didn't care lol. They sound real but they could also be fake

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I have no idea breh. They never said whether it was taped before a live audience or not and truth be told, back then as a kid, I didn't care lol. They sound real but they could also be fake
From the reactions, it sounded legit, but maybe they just had a more natural sound track. I just like the realism you get from the whole show which you don't get enough of in GMW. I feel like that's the main thing holding it back

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
From the reactions, it sounded legit, but maybe they just had a more natural sound track. I just like the realism you get from the whole show which you don't get enough of in GMW. I feel like that's the main thing holding it back

well i think "holding it back" is based on perception because by all intents and purposes, it's a huge hit for disney and in pop culture. The sitcom has changed along with the production of it

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
well i think "holding it back" is based on perception because by all intents and purposes, it's a huge hit for disney and in pop culture. The sitcom has changed along with the production of it
Maybe I shouldn't be the one to judge I haven't seen a new episode since like the beginning of season 3 of Korra

Which was like 9 months ago give or take

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Having a main character of the primary cast be a red hair broad that's a foot taller than everyone else must've been a very interesting decision at the time

(Talm bout BMW)