Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Nah he was fine when he and Jack first went to college and Amy was taking that writing class with him....the change just came out of nowhere lol stop giving the writers credit. The continuity on that shoe was always loose and they seemingly changed stuff on a whim: when cory and topanga met and fell in love, the black friend shawn and cory had who just vanished, minkus, mr. turner, shawn's forgotten half brother, topanga's forgotten sister...i could go on and on breh. I love the show but damn if they weren't sloppy as fukk
True, most of the shyt was forgotten and conveniently retconned. One minute Cory couldn't stand Topanga and he was HOH next thing you know they were destined and in love since the sandbox. Little known fact their black friend was so distraught from going to the other side of the school he was sticking up Jody and taking his bike in Baby Boy :pachaha:

I try to turn a blind eye to the inconsistent writing because that show was my childhood but some of It is unavoidable

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True, most of the shyt was forgotten and conveniently retconned. One minute Cory couldn't stand Topanga and he was HOH next thing you know they were destined and in love since the sandbox. Little known fact their black friend was so distraught from going to the other side of the school he was sticking up Jody and taking his bike in Baby Boy :pachaha:

I try to turn a blind eye to the inconsistent writing because that show was my childhood but some of It is unavoidable

Yeah it's still a classic despite the huge huge inconsistencies but it does a lot more good than bad

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I watched the premiere and stopped bout a year ago. Is it to a point where i can binge this??? Is shawn and feeny in it?

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I watched the premiere and stopped bout a year ago. Is it to a point where i can binge this??? Is shawn and feeny in it?
Shawn turned into a recurring character. I think Feeny was in the season premiere and he was in the ep before Eric came through

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sometimes hate is confused admiration.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Yeah I agree. Happens in a lot of shows but BMW was very big in plot flaws from season 1 to the end. and whatever happened to Griff Hawkins, dammit? he and harley disappeared but joey and frankie remained.

in one of these new gmw episodes Minkus's kid says to Cory "my dad says Topanga should've been my mother" :russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have tried to watch this show as a big BMW fan but I think it lacks chemistry and good pacing even with the mix of original cast members its kinda hard to watch.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Whenever I can get away from thinking about Rowan and Sabrina, I see a genuinely good show. I haven't watched the early episodes of BMW (which I've heard are more humorous) but if this show goes the right way I could see them getting to a certain point and having the subject matter transition like BMW. At that point they'd probably have to move networks though