Gillie Da Kid Earthworm Looking Ahh Goes Completely Off on BIRDMAN After his Interview with Wack100 🟥 "I'm Bigger & Got More Money Than Him Man!!

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Gillie gon let his ego get him into some shyt that coulda been avoided/ignored/glossed over. Not cuz Bird super tough or super gangsta.... but cuz he super rich/super petty and tied in with plenty that are super tough/gangsta.

Imagine an ass whooping from almost 20 years ago coming back to fukk up what you got going on present day.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Gillie gon let his ego get him into some shyt that coulda been avoided/ignored/glossed over. Not cuz Bird super tough or super gangsta.... but cuz he super rich/super petty and tied in with plenty that are super tough/gangsta.

Imagine an ass whooping from almost 20 years ago coming back to fukk up what you got going on present day.
This! You could see him acting tougher and more disrespectful the longer he talked. Its like there is a voice at the back of his head gassing him up. Nobody thinks he's tough so im not sure who he's trying to convince. He needs to understand that he not just a radio guy like Charlamagne so he may not get a pass like him :francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Serious question…did Gillie ever say what actual songs he allegedly ghostwrote for Wayne?
Of course not. Why wouldn’t he release actual proof or the reference tracks? 🤔

That shyt is a joke.

And as always. I have legit proof that Gillie is a liar. I wish I had the radio interview.

Gillie lied and said he wrote Go DJ and it was originally Go EA (for Erie Ave) but most people know that’s a classic UNLV song that Wayne remade.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course not. Why wouldn’t he release actual proof or the reference tracks? 🤔

That shyt is a joke.

And as always. I have legit proof that Gillie is a liar. I wish I had the radio interview.

Gillie lied and said he wrote Go DJ and it was originally Go EA (for Erie Ave) but most people know that’s a classic UNLV song that Wayne remade.

Only sohh idiots who hated the south believed that nonsense:mjlol:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If it wasn’t for Wallo to help balance Gillie’s over the top tough guy image out nobody would listen to that bozo. How you going to make a response video and not respond to any of the shyt that was said. All he did was repeat the same shyt over and over again and screw his face up. He would’ve been better off just tweeting SMD and calling it a day.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Only sohh idiots who hated the south believed that nonsense:mjlol:
The influence was most definitely there but I think Gillie overplayed it trying to act like he WROTE for Wayne... as I've always said when it came to this... Wayne been writing since a kid. He never needed nobody to write for him.

But the switching of the swag is super evident but it's hard to quantify cuz Gillie don't have hits or fans of his music like that (not trying to be funny).

Like most of us here, I'm prolly a rap "nerd" so to speak... so mfs like us may have tapped into different sources or been around for all this to really see the change and influence in Wayne etc...

There was a random Gillie freestyle I peeped way back in HS where you could hear it clear as day... couldn't find it last time I tried to look.

Wayne's last verse on "Oh No" comes to mind for me off the top of my head where you can hear the heavy Gillie influence... (and see it... Wayne would screw his face and lips like Gillie back then pause :dame:) also lil shyt like sayin "bul" back then or calling any or every truck a "Jeep" was dead giveaways that I only noticed from meeting and hanging with a bunch of Philly cats when I went to college.

I say all that to say I highly doubt Gillie wrote a bar for Wayne... but when you hanging out and tied in with another artist and y'all cool and really vibe, there's going to be similarities that rub off. There's plenty of Young Thug verses where you can literally sub in Future voice and it would sound the same.

EDIT: Dude linked the XXL where Gillie spoke on it before shyt got crazy...Gillie was just salty from being exiled from the camp at a time Wayne was the hottest shyt out and THEN start saying he wrote for him.

1:35 mark til the end

This is the freestyle I saw way back in the day and could clearly notice that Wayne was influenced with the flow and even facial expressions.

Last edited:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: The only thing Wayne gotten from Gillie. Is some Philly slang because isn’t “biscuit busta” some Philly shyt? Educate me Philly bruhs.