Gilbert Arenas is trending for going Xenophobic on Team USA vs South Sudan

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right lol

It's jokes and alotta you nikkaz is fahggz raised by a single mom.

Diet more carbs than protein so ya brain operate like a broads.

That nikka said no shoes just dirt :dead:

Like come on bra he clearly joking it’s straight bruh

Im cool with it if it’s still cool when someone says wild shiit about y’all FBA or Latinos.

Everyone get mad when Kanye trolls with “White Lives Matter”. When these internet gamers make “fatherless” jokes, fried chicken and watermelon jokes, black criminal jokes, niiggas get in they feelings.

For those who think this is innocuous, would you be cool if a CAC was saying the exact same thing?

That’s what I’m saying.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's not funny to you because you prolly the demo I spoke on,you have african posters in the thread who said they found it funny, you trying too hard with super pro black shyt which raises eyebrows to actual black folk,cuz trust,me and my Nigerian peoples joke like this all the time,and they give as good as they get.
Stopped reading at the first sentence. Try again

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
For those who think this is innocuous, would you be cool if a CAC was saying the exact same thing?
Exactly.
Black ppl got this weird defense against calling out c00nery. Especially if it pertains to colorism or anti-african sentiments.

All this "it's just jokes brooooo" bs is an affinity for ignorance. If JJ Redikk said this shyt you mf would be holdin a protest foh!

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That nikka said Embiid over there throwing the game for his cousins I lost it :laff:
Gilbert Arenas is not meant to be taken seriously on anything. people allowing themselves to be offended by him are losing.
This, but at the same time he has a big audience and platform, he should chose what he says on the internet more wisely. The ordinary folk don’t know Gil is a clown, he sets a bad precedent for himself when he goes viral saying dumb shyt .

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Gil is essentially a shock jock for podcasting. nikka has said some of the most ridiculous shyt about anything you can think of. Most people that know this just ignore it. Problem is someone that doesn't know how he operates listens to this shyt and all it does is give him what he wants: attention.

I will say this, if this were one of those white dudes from Barstool, McAfee, Rogan, the Ringer, etc.... it wouldn't have been "Oh, it just jokes" from the people throwing this shyt to the wayside.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.
Black ppl got this weird defense against calling out c00nery. Especially if it pertains to colorism or anti-african sentiments.

All this "it's just jokes brooooo" bs is an affinity for ignorance. If JJ Redikk said this shyt you mf would be holdin a protest foh!
“It’s just jokes” is straight out the typically cac’s playbook.

It’s crazy how these clowns still don’t learn, normalizing any kind of anti-Black behavior on a public platform harms ALL Black people.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Just a precursor for later calling people tethers and such..this is how it begins.
Lots of American's are paranoid about Black foreigners
For what? :heh:
“It’s just jokes” is straight out the typically cac’s playbook.

It’s crazy how these clowns still don’t learn, normalizing any kind of anti-Black behavior on a public platform harms ALL Black people.
“I’m a black man in his late 30s and found this hilarious. Society has gone soft!”

It always be a cac behind those profiles too

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That nikka said Embiid over there throwing the game for his cousins I lost it :laff:

This, but at the same time he has a big audience and platform, he should chose what he says on the internet more wisely. The ordinary folk don’t know Gil is a clown, he sets a bad precedent for himself when he goes viral saying dumb shyt .

Now this I agree with,because the same shyt we say and joke with amongst each other,we don't do in front of white folk.

At the same time,if Michael Blackson came out with a bit saying the same exact jokes as Gil,nobody would bat an eye.

This rush to label everybody a c00n/grifter/maga shyt on this forum is getting tiring,grown ass men more easily offended than old British bytches,can tell either you ain't really black or ya corny ass never actually sat around getting on ya people,cuz THATS WHAT WE DO,and that's exactly what Gil was doing.