Gilbert Arenas is engaged to YouTuber Mellie Monaco!

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How is she not in the same category, You dont like something about her face?

321613368_1771142016599392_7020626034060210490_n.jpg

She's a solid 8 :ehh:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Just the other day I was talking with a friend about all the hot black girls that were in Portugal. If you look at the black women in Nederlands and Portugal, she will look like a solid 6. Even in her own France she's not a 10.

You cats must be from Kentucky or Virginia or something, where anything light with light eyes is pretty.
I googled black women in Portugal. If thats your type cool, I'll take Mellie (looks wise)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I always thought she was just saying what nikkas wanted to hear, in order to keep that male fanbase. Maybe she serious. :ld:
The key thing you aren’t saying out loud is she’s willing to do that/look the other way for a multimillionaire, not one of the random dudes watching her and sending her super chats :bryan:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All men want this type of women. Even rich nikkas. No one wants them hoes the female rapper like to portray. Rich nikkas tend to be frugal so even they want a down to earth, date an average man type.
Of course.

That’s my point.

If she wanted to be “this type of woman” for the average dude she could’ve done that easily. She talked a good game and held out for someone like HIM. She got on social media and put herself in the social media world to eventually gain access to men like HIM.

She knows she looks good, talked a good game online, ran up the bag and landed an athlete. If she was serious about the crap she was peddling online she wouldn’t even be making videos on social media. Chick used the manosphere to social climb right into the hands of a famous millionaire :russ:

If she pulls off this wedding I will have to send her ass some money :laff::laff::laff: