Gilbert Arenas is engaged to YouTuber Mellie Monaco!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Seeing that gif somehow motivated me to go line up my beard and drink an extra protein shake :francis:
trust me, she's cold piece. you gotta hit her with the mutumbo make her crazy and NEVER call her again. once she gets her claws inya, it's overrrrr ya life in shambles.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This nikka was with laura govan for like 14 years dropped 4 kids in her pool and not even thought of wifin her up

This broad come along and he ready in what 4 months to marry this chick

She must be droppin some wicked voodoo sex on homie
Breh she scoops the balls, any woman that scoops the balls deserves a ring. :pachaha:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz saying that broad is a 6 or 7 :mjlol:

I like humbling bytches as much as the next nikka , but come da fck on lol

I just don't understand why girl would marry shorty. Just fck her for awhile til y'all get tired of each other.
People honestly think they gonna grow old together :laff:

They should just create a 5yr marriage certificate, and y'all gotta renew that sht if you want. Like a car

Geordi

All Star
Daps
That I think about it, her swag deducts another point. -3 for swag, voice, personality. She's a 9/10 when she stfu and a 6/10 when she opens her mouth or makes goofy poses.
I'm only going by looks, I've come to accept that all women are annoying and crazy in a way

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your visor is in dire need of recalibration.

I squint and turn my head side ways and everything.

I think it depends on where people live, how high and low their standards are. I can't see her being anything past a 7. I give her a solid 6.5. Maybe it's lust induced or something.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just the other day I was talking with a friend about all the hot black girls that were in Portugal. If you look at the black women in Nederlands and Portugal, she will look like a solid 6. Even in her own France she's not a 10.

You cats must be from Kentucky or Virginia or something, where anything light with light eyes is pretty.