Giant butt PAWG

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many inches u workin with tho?

I find most of the big bishes in relationships be with n1ggaz with mini meat, and if u can just get 5 inches in there they be goin crazy. Like she was goin crazy off fingers, when I was able to actually get in there it was heaven. Bish still in an abusive relationship tho. Its no wonder she had like 4 kids, its impossible to stay in that shyt raw. If she didn't have mental issues I know I woulda slipped up. :whew:

This other bish was a big samoan bish. A legit 300lber :wow: She kept her shyt immaculate. Her PH balance was phenomenal. She didn't allow all that raw doggin. And it was the same shyt.

Every n1gga needs to experience a fat bish once. Preferably one with azz , thighs and hips. Not those fat hoes thats just fat for no reason. No azz or nothin:scust:

Ayooooooooooooo

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
ok here she is! there's not much out there!
😻 😻 😻
ca9ccd4ea6318252afdf11c7e94980c1fb16b6a6a96801128bbab9eeab9c1309.jpg
a03ebe4060038fbe916a5642ebe5c8dee49f87242450ab005fc33fdfa90af49f.jpg
968ba3f24a08c4918fb7c1a017c2e1fa5f4c0eac767483776a5d06efafd5c741.jpg

Yuck :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many inches u workin with tho?

I find most of the big bishes in relationships be with n1ggaz with mini meat, and if u can just get 5 inches in there they be goin crazy. Like she was goin crazy off fingers, when I was able to actually get in there it was heaven. Bish still in an abusive relationship tho. Its no wonder she had like 4 kids, its impossible to stay in that shyt raw. If she didn't have mental issues I know I woulda slipped up. :whew:

This other bish was a big samoan bish. A legit 300lber :wow: She kept her shyt immaculate. Her PH balance was phenomenal. She didn't allow all that raw doggin. And it was the same shyt.

Every n1gga needs to experience a fat bish once. Preferably one with azz , thighs and hips. Not those fat hoes thats just fat for no reason. No azz or nothin:scust:
I'm not one of them Mandingo type cats, but I'm passed 7.That's all i'mma say.Puzzy is such a wonderful thing, tho.Just the responsiveness off it.The way it stretches & molds to your penis.The contractions & secret lil chambers.How the temperature & wetness increase when they get excited.Self lubricating:wow:.Even in missionary.The way that shyt looks spread wide, framed up against some wide hips & voluminous azz cheeks:whew:.Ample.Greedy.The way the sloppy wet queefs reverberate around your meat.Sometimes when you pull out, those pink velvety walls will stretch out & give your tip a lil goodbye kiss.Like it's trying to pull you back in.A natural mechanism to absorb more of your spunk:whew:.I love it.Inreally don't know how dudes become so anal obsessed!? Nature knew what it was doing when it made puzzy.

But yeah, that Latina chick would be in trouble if she ever met a mandingo brother.A couple deep strokes, and he'd completely hijack her whole mind/existence.She's definitely primed to be turned out.BBC junky in the making.I remember that Alexyss Tylor chick saying something about certain chicks having a "Z" spot in the back of their vagina, bit I thought it was all humbug bs/wive's tales.Nah..The shyt is real.Finally saw it with my own two eyes.Man i'mma miss that chick, tho.Sometimes I couldn't even look down at her body while I was hitting it mish.The visual was enough to trigger premature ejacultion in the toughest minded individual.Punk azz husband:pacspit:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Naw but the dirtbag in me wants to go crazy in that thing.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I'm not one of them Mandingo type cats, but I'm passed 7.That's all i'mma say.Puzzy is such a wonderful thing, tho.Just the responsiveness off it.The way it stretches & molds to your penis.The contractions & secret lil chambers.How the temperature & wetness increase when they get excited.Self lubricating:wow:.Even in missionary.The way that shyt looks spread wide, framed up against some wide hips & voluminous azz cheeks:whew:.Ample.Greedy.The way the sloppy wet queefs reverberate around your meat.Sometimes when you pull out, those pink velvety walls will stretch out & give your tip a lil goodbye kiss.Like it's trying to pull you back in.A natural mechanism to absorb more of your spunk:whew:.I love it.Inreally don't know how dudes become so anal obsessed!? Nature knew what it was doing when it made puzzy.

But yeah, that Latina chick would be in trouble if she ever met a mandingo brother.A couple deep strokes, and he'd completely hijack her whole mind/existence.She's definitely primed to be turned out.BBC junky in the making.I remember that Alexyss Tylor chick saying something about certain chicks having a "Z" spot in the back of their vagina, bit I thought it was all humbug bs/wive's tales.Nah..The shyt is real.Finally saw it with my own two eyes.Man i'mma miss that chick, tho.Sometimes I couldn't even look down at her body while I was hitting it mish.The visual was enough to trigger premature ejacultion in the toughest minded individual.Punk azz husband:pacspit:
This MF wrote a whole novel about how juicy a puzzy is :mjlol:

and I read it :whew:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Although I wouldn’t mind smashing, I’ve seen far better looking bbw PAWGS I.E. Boberry and Randalin