Giant butt PAWG

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
I told someone those big bishes got 2 pu$$ies. Once u reach the real one, that shyt like 120 degrees and drippin wet. The hottest of hot pockets:noah:

I busted while entering the pu$$y one time cuz i had to get thru like 6 inches of moist hot meat before gettin to the pu$$: I tried to think about puppies, math, baseball, Donald Trump, didnt work. Quickest I ever nutted:to:
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told someone those big bishes got 2 pu$$ies. Once u reach the real one, that shyt like 120 degrees and drippin wet. The hottest of hot pockets:noah:

I busted while entering the pu$$y one time cuz i had to get thru like 6 inches of moist hot meat before gettin to the pu$$: I tried to think about puppies, math, baseball, Donald Trump, didnt work. Quickest I ever nutted:to:
I know exactly what you're getting at.I was dealing with this recently separated/"semi" divorced Latina cougar.Reminded me of Kailani Kai, but without the humongous fake tiddies.She had some regular C cups.The sweet spot was her hips, azz, and thighs.All the juices in her body trickled down & settled in those areas.Women in their 40's get real voluptuous in that part of their body.Pear shape to the max.

The first couple times I fukked her, she wouldn't go balls deep.Told me she had to get accustomed to it first.Her husband just had some regular old meat;plus she had become old news to him.He didn't care to touch her anymore.They decided to "take a break" from each other, so that's how I ended up in the puzzy.So yeah..First couple times, it was virgin strokes.Around the 4t or 5th time, I just decided to say fukk it, and go all out on her.She ended up loving/discovering she had an erogenous zone in the back of her puzzy.Told me no guy had ever hit back their before.You right, tho.It felt like she had two puzzies in there.She'd been a low key size queen her whole life and didn't even know.Everytime I went balls deep, she'd literally start purring like a cat.Deep part of her puzzy feverishly hot & juiced up....Her husband found put about us by going through her phone.Forced her to block me.That puzzy was just getting extra good:mjcry:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I know exactly what you're getting at.I was dealing with this recently separated/"semi" divorced Latina cougar.Reminded me of Kailani Kai, but without the humongous fake tiddies.She had some regular C cups.The sweet spot was her hips, azz, and thighs.All the juices in her body trickled down & settled in those areas.Women in their 40's get real voluptuous in that part of their body.Pear shape to the max.

The first couple times I fukked her, she wouldn't go balls deep.Told me she had to get accustomed to it first.Her husband just had some regular old meat;plus she had become old news to him.He didn't care to touch her anymore.They decided to "take a break" from each other, so that's how I ended up in the puzzy.So yeah..First couple times, it was virgin strokes.Around the 4t or 5th time, I just decided to say fukk it, and go all out on her.She ended up loving/discovering she had an erogenous zone in the back of her puzzy.Told me no guy had ever hit back their before.You right, tho.It felt like she had two puzzies in there.She'd been a low key size queen her whole life and didn't even know.Everytime I went balls deep, she'd literally start purring like a cat.Deep part of her puzzy feverishly hot & juiced up....Her husband found put about us by going through her phone.Forced her to block me.That puzzy was just getting extra good:mjcry:
Shout out to all my double puzzy dippin nikkas out chea :salute:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I hit something like that before lol

Y'all ain't missing nothing

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't hit with the subtlety of Ali's phantom punch.

Even if she told the block I smashed, the evidence wouldn't convict me.

But yeah, having had a chick with a mountain of yams like that in my past.... I'd tap.

Ish feels heavenly when you got her face down, mountain range up.
I can't see shìt...who is it?
Very interesting compared to the replies in this thread

:mjpls:
I'm pretty sure the same guys are saying the same shìt :unimpressed:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
She gotta OF too :mjlit:

@Realm-Breaker please? :mjcry:
ok here she is! there's not much out there!
😻 😻 😻
ca9ccd4ea6318252afdf11c7e94980c1fb16b6a6a96801128bbab9eeab9c1309.jpg
a03ebe4060038fbe916a5642ebe5c8dee49f87242450ab005fc33fdfa90af49f.jpg
968ba3f24a08c4918fb7c1a017c2e1fa5f4c0eac767483776a5d06efafd5c741.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

How many inches u workin with tho?

I find most of the big bishes in relationships be with n1ggaz with mini meat, and if u can just get 5 inches in there they be goin crazy. Like she was goin crazy off fingers, when I was able to actually get in there it was heaven. Bish still in an abusive relationship tho. Its no wonder she had like 4 kids, its impossible to stay in that shyt raw. If she didn't have mental issues I know I woulda slipped up. :whew:

This other bish was a big samoan bish. A legit 300lber :wow: She kept her shyt immaculate. Her PH balance was phenomenal. She didn't allow all that raw doggin. And it was the same shyt.

Every n1gga needs to experience a fat bish once. Preferably one with azz , thighs and hips. Not those fat hoes thats just fat for no reason. No azz or nothin:scust: