Giancarlo Esposito thinks him as Professor X & Denzel Washington as Magneto “would be great.”

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:mjpls: THAT FACT YOU PURPOSELY
OVERLOOK THAT 95% OF THE CHARACTERS
ARE ALREADY WHITE
JUST TO MAKE TO SILLY COMPARISON IS SUSPECT

:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol: So now I’m white lol coli logic. So white Storm yes or no?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retcon the story and have Mags be the survivor of a Tulsa-like race ríot during segregation and he gains his powers by killing some Klansmen as a Child. He eventually joins a black revolutionary group like the Panthers but he ends up being forced to leave once they discover hes a mutant and ostracized there too. So he takes his militancy over to mutantkind and that struggle.

Xavier on the other hand would have been a breh from one of the first interracial couples in America during that same time frame (think the Loves) so while hes a freedom fighter himself hes much more in the vein of an Obama type character, where he comes from an inclusive backround and sees the good in everybody, even though hes aware mutants (and humans) need protection

Thats hows Id see Denzel Mags and Giancarlo Xavier working

A+ story.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
61jpWZtSnnL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:mjlol:So y’all would be ok with a white Storm? Race Swapping is lazy especially for iconic characters.

I feel bad for saying this but I would have appreciated the "real" Nick Fury.

I just wanna see the comics made into film. I don't want anyone to try to reimagine the existing comics.

There is PLENTY of room to just write you own shyt. You think you have it figured out? Just do your own thing.

But if you wanna use the comics..

Use the comics

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I read that was not true

The article just says it wasnt Stan Lee who made the X/MLK comparison pop, it was Chris Claremont who was the writer for the rebooted X Men for 17 years and developed the Phoenix Saga and Days of Future Past. So the inspiration is definitely canon at this point, characters grow with different writers

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They're rumored to be making Dumbledore black for the Harry Potter show too
They already race swapped Hermione in the play