Giancarlo Esposito (Gustavo in Breaking Bad) will officially play a villain in ‘CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD’

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just making shyt up. Sam never got powers

:comeon: dude i literally just googled it when i made that post...

EDIT:

Heroes Reborn (1996)[edit]

In the 1996 "Heroes Reborn" universe, created by Franklin Richards, a version of Samuel Wilson appears. His father, Abraham "Abe" Wilson fought alongside Captain America during World War II, but was later killed by Master Man's army.[90] During the fight, Sam Wilson is shot and gravely wounded, but Captain America saves his life by giving him a transfusion of the Super-Soldier's own blood. Consequently, Wilson gains superhuman abilities comparable to those of Captain America. His military nickname, "The Falcon", becomes his superhero code name. He avenges his father by beating Master Man, and along with Captain America and Nick Fury, defeats the Red Skull's plans for world domination.[91]

I'm sure they can apply this in the MCU...:beli: but that's just me...:manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: Just be happy that he wasn’t cast as Magneto, Xavier, or DOOM.

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Except it was never serious. lol
Not sure wtf this means but capt America has been the most serious of the movies.

Civil war and Winter Soldier vs Ragnarok and God and Thunder

It was never serious though, huh.

I don’t wanna see a Capt America: Ragnarok.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: dude i literally just googled it when i made that post...

EDIT:

Heroes Reborn (1996)[edit]

In the 1996 "Heroes Reborn" universe, created by Franklin Richards, a version of Samuel Wilson appears. His father, Abraham "Abe" Wilson fought alongside Captain America during World War II, but was later killed by Master Man's army.[90] During the fight, Sam Wilson is shot and gravely wounded, but Captain America saves his life by giving him a transfusion of the Super-Soldier's own blood. Consequently, Wilson gains superhuman abilities comparable to those of Captain America. His military nickname, "The Falcon", becomes his superhero code name. He avenges his father by beating Master Man, and along with Captain America and Nick Fury, defeats the Red Skull's plans for world domination.[91]

I'm sure they can apply this in the MCU...:beli: but that's just me...:manny:
Heroes reborn was not the 616

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not sure wtf this means but capt America has been the most serious of the movies.

Civil war and Winter Soldier vs Ragnarok and God and Thunder

It was never serious though, huh.

I don’t wanna see a Capt America: Ragnarok.
Civil War

Winter Soldier

You don't know what you're talking about. lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Heroes reborn was not the 616
So what

Isaiah Bradley was shown in the TV series and confirmed to be the real first super soldier.

They wouldn't bother casting him if they weren't going to make him give Sam a blood transfusion at some point. He's going to save his life and give him super soldier power in the process.