Giancarlo Esposito (Gustavo in Breaking Bad) will officially play a villain in ‘CAPTAIN AMERICA: BRAVE NEW WORLD’

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Well true. He's a very talent actor but I'm sure he doesn't want you to see him as Gustavo in any movies or series if that all you see him.
Before he was cast as Gus, he was considering paying somebody to kill him so his kids would get the life insurance money.

He's very happy to be working consistently.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed after he plays Gustavo in Breaking Bad, everybody started hiring him as a villian. When you see him in new movies, series, you and everybody else will see him as Gustavo, not the character he plays in. Which is sad, typecast.

I don't know about that. He has always done well at playing stern, calculated characters.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maybe, not you but there's a reason why OP had to mention Gustavo from Breaking Bad in the title. Would anybody else come in this thread if wasn't for Gus, Breaking Bad in the title? :jbhmm:
He played in other roles too before hand tho....

Dude is a solid actor...

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before he was cast as Gus, he was considering paying somebody to kill him so his kids would get the life insurance money.

He's very happy to be working consistently.

After reading that I can't help but think lower of him. Seems like a miserable self absorbed dude. No shock he's able to pull off certain roles so well.