Purgatory
tumblr_lexuq6Y8UU1qa962o.gif

i'm an 80s baby, you wouldn't understand breh

the Rock

WWE Champion
Daps
Reppin
The Isle of Greatness
the Rock says relax jabronis, GI Joe 2 is gonna be the Blockbuster movie of a lifetime......when it FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY comes out.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
If they wait till then Ironman 3 and Thor 2 might kill that shyt. Better to just push it back to the fall.

Iron Man 3 is May and Thor 2 is November.

March is the perfect time, although this just makes me even more certain of the abysmal nature of this film

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first one is triddash. What's funny is it could've easily....easily been a good movie if they hadn't made a few dumb choices.

Baroness was looking :noah: though.

Fred.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Channing Tatum the Reason for G.I. Joe Retaliation Delays
Test audiences demand more of the 21 Jump Street star in G.I. Joe 2.
by Chris Tilly MAY 30, 2012

Last week Paramount announced that G.I. Joe Retaliation was moving to 2013 so that the film could be converted into 3D. But according to rumours circulating today, that conversion wasn’t the only reason for the delay.

BEWARE OF SPOILERS (which nevertheless might not end up in the film) AHEAD…

According to Deadline, the film was scoring badly in test screenings, mainly due to Channing Tatum’s demise early on in proceedings.

“Channing Tatum had a breakout spring, starring in The Vow and 21 Jump Street”, one Paramount insider told Deadline. “In our first screening of the film reaction from audiences was good, but with two big concerns: 1) They didn’t like the fact that Channing and The Rock really didn’t have any time to develop a friendship before Channing died, and 2) Why wasn’t it going to be in 3D?

“We went back and shot another week with Channing to develop more of his story with The Rock, which made the film play much better. But we didn’t have the time to be in 3D.”

So it seems that G.I. Joe will not only feature an additional dimension, but also more Channing Tatum. Is this a good thing? Let us know in the comments below.

Chris Tilly is the Entertainment Editor for IGN in the UK and wasn't a Channing Tatum fan until 21 Jump Street. You can follow him on both Twitter and MyIGN.
-----
Stupid they killed Duke...should of just let I'm be captured:shaq2:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Wack ass movie and fukk a channing tatum, fukkin people changing shyt cuz a couple idiot viewers say so. Wonder how much money they lost promoting this mess..then have to promote it again next year, worst move ever lol

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Wack ass movie and fukk a channing tatum, fukkin people changing shyt cuz a couple idiot viewers say so. Wonder how much money they lost promoting this mess..then have to promote it again next year, worst move ever lol

shyt was delayed cause Battleshipped tank. That's all.