GI JOE Retalliation delayed until 2013

calh45

Cal
Daps
Does anyone else think this is gonna leak in December of 2012? Battleship was out on bootleg 3 months ago

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Does anyone else think this is gonna leak in December of 2012? Battleship was out on bootleg 3 months ago

its because battleship played in europe first...and if it plays in europe first it will too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fred, Gi Joe 2 had the rock im it...aint shyt b list about Rocky...

Vince happier than a motherfukker now

I don't mean b-list like b-list celebrities. I mean it's (at best) on the second tier of big movies this summer. It sure as hell ain't on the same tier as "Avengers", "Dark Knight Rises", "Prometheus", etc.

@TRIPLE M, I'm talking about the one trailer that was posted on SOHH that got people's attention initially. Obviously more than one trailer is out.

Fred.

TRIPLE M

Daps
I don't mean b-list like b-list celebrities. I mean it's (at best) on the second tier of big movies this summer. It sure as hell ain't on the same tier as "Avengers", "Dark Knight Rises", "Prometheus", etc.

@TRIPLE M, I'm talking about the one trailer that was posted on SOHH that got people's attention initially. Obviously more than one trailer is out.

Fred.

and it was more than one trailer that got buzz....i posted all the ones that were popular online

and this wasn't a just a sequel, it was a reboot and this was the movie real go joe fans have been waiting for ,as it blends the comics and movies

RBSE_02.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dwillhuh:

Did you just wake from a coma? "Cabin in the Woods" is already a critical and commercial success....so is "The Raid"....it's the action movie people wanted to see more than "Expendables 2". I mean...you're laughing at those 2 movies but biggin up "GIJOE 2"? The fukk is going on in this thread? :to:

"GIJOE 2" is a sequel to a terrible movie....people are literally only gassed off 1 trailer.

Fred.

Sequel with a rehaul of LEGIT top talent instead of the no names from the first one.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
along with Avengers, Dark Knight, MIB3, it was also coming out 4 days AFTER Spiderman which is getting good buzz also. So it would have been stuck right in the middle of Spiderman & Batman with the Avengers/MiB still lurking. looks stupid right now with a month to go but probably smart in the long run...

TRIPLE M

Daps
along with Avengers, Dark Knight, MIB3, it was also coming out 4 days AFTER Spiderman which is getting good buzz also. So it would have been stuck right in the middle of Spiderman & Batman with the Avengers/MiB still lurking. looks stupid right now with a month to go but probably smart in the long run...

they could've pushed it to labor day because after expendables 2 there aint shyt until december

but a whole year just for post 3D:snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I hope there really aren't people in this thread acting like it wasn't bottom rung compared to other bangers dropping around it. That shyt was going to get lost in the shuffle. They probably could've ate well as a fall joint, though.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Man I used to watch the cartoon reruns that they played in the early 90's as a kid... had all of the action figures and the GI Joe Command center...:skip:

However, I still haven't gotten around to seeing the first film. I doubt I'll go out of my way to see this one either

Its kind of like, I'll watch it if its on netflix or if someone has it on DVD, but the shyt just doesn't really grasp my interest...:yeshrug:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Man I used to watch the cartoon reruns that they played in the early 90's as a kid... had all of the action figures and the GI Joe Command center...:skip:

However, I still haven't gotten around to seeing the first film. I doubt I'll go out of my way to see this one either

Its kind of like, I'll watch it if its on netflix or if someone has it on DVD, but the shyt just doesn't really grasp my interest...:yeshrug:

First one is on Netflix...i watched it a few months ago. Its actually pretty decent imo...