Ghosts Busters 46 million debut

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yes, 144, a third of that probably went to salaries, SFX, and shooting in NYC costs $$$....OG Spiderman cost around the same price....though that CGI still holds up..this doesn't...Original GBs effects are still superior even though it is 30 years later....

Yeah, having Kobe Bryant, Spike Lee, Carmelo Anthony, Papa John Pizza CEO, and Flo the Insurance lady isn't cheap.....Marketing and PR-Control, buying fake reviews, to boot as well.

As I suspected, it went to talent and the leads:
The Female Ghostbusters Movie Has A Giant Budget - CINEMABLEND

Give McCarthy 14 million breh's.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think a lot of y'all know but most of these big blockbusters are financed by foreign countries nowadays. Hollywood knows that American audiences aren't going out to the movies like they use to. Most box office profit is made overseas but yea fukk this movie.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im surprised it made that much

I havent heard or seen a single person outside of the coli mention this movie at all

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Thought no way it would flop...thought women and male feminist would carry it to an at least decent box office haul...

Should have known something was up when my wife never ever mentioned anything about seeing the movie and she will watch ANY movie...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Since studios always need twice the amount of the budget to make profit because of Theater cuts, they need around 300M+ to make any money back. Not happening, SONY loses once again, this movie will probably have the biggest drop of all time this week with Trek dropping and Pets' still booming