Ghostface Killah: Writing Classic Albums With Schizophrenia

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If Ghost was smart...he'd try to get that Doom project up and running to keep the momentum going for Supreme 2..between now and next year is a long way still and Set the Tone was blaaaah...and bro kno Damm well he was smoking dust during that time period...he glosses over that...even in his bullshyt book...coke also...when he stopped in 03 04 there was a drop off in rhymes but bro energy and nuance was crazy...Pretty Toney era...alot of dope shyt was recorded and released....

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn! I always wondered why that Nygga buried a bucket of fried chicken in the yard ...

My lil Bro was diagnosed with Schizophrenia a couple years ago ... These young folks gotta stay off the drugs , man.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn! I always wondered why that Nygga buried a bucket of fried chicken in the yard ...

My lil Bro was diagnosed with Schizophrenia a couple years ago ... These young folks gotta stay off the drugs , man.
when drugs trigger psychosis it is often for people who were already predisposed. so it doesn't mean it's because of drug use that he has schizophrenia especially when it was coupled with diabetes. what his drug use was doing was just bringing it to the surface it was already there.

the reason why it is important to teach these kids about drugs not just tell them not to use them. Weed use for example... let's say 1 out of 10 dudes you know that smoke weed will trigger their underlying mental health issues especially if they start smoking young. If they started when their brains matured after their teens the mental health issues would be less severe. they start while their brain is developing and exasperate the situation.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
This is an externality of bad gut biome - eating too much sugar and processed foods

Basically standard American diet

This is an autoimmune disorder

You've touched on something major here. The Far East hasn't been as susceptible, they've taken different directions regarding diet.

Great thread :ehh:

For those who want to delve deeper into diet/intestinal health, NHK had a great documentary on that in their The Body series:

Recipes(forgive the unintended), not binary choices :ufdup:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Diabetes is either genetic or autoimmune

All of the brain's chemistry is based on neurotransmitters that are produced in the gut

Even a change in mood will temporarily change the gut biome

The American medical system is sponsored curriculum and doctor-in-a-box solutions to cover up symptoms rather than to address cause

They don't even look at nutrition and the fact that I have to say anymore than that alone and people will still cling to their belief in it highlights the amount of 🐑 that run rampant through our culture

Is this why they always say follow your gut feeling :lupe:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diabetes is either genetic or autoimmune

All of the brain's chemistry is based on neurotransmitters that are produced in the gut

Even a change in mood will temporarily change the gut biome

The American medical system is sponsored curriculum and doctor-in-a-box solutions to cover up symptoms rather than to address cause

They don't even look at nutrition and the fact that I have to say anymore than that alone and people will still cling to their belief in it highlights the amount of 🐑 that run rampant through our culture

Great post bro.

I watched a documentary recently that showed the millions of neurological connections between the gut and brain. I can testify to it myself, since I been eating only whole food, single ingredient foods, my general happiness and energy been thru the fukking roof bruh

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt with them stealing the clothes reminds me of this Roc-A-Fella video shoot with State Property. I think it was Oschino's manager getting into a fist fight with one of the Roc staff over them getting mad over wanting to take clothes home. The vid confirmed so much shyt you hear about rappers being difficult to deal with. From some random hanger-on as a manager, trying to steal the clothes, the big egos, and just causing drama for no reason.

The fact everybody be asking Oschino to repeat himself :mjlol: bul talks too damn fast