• Kool G Rap

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is the first poll I thought Ghost might lose.
Bar for bar G Rap got him but I only fukk with 2 of G Rap's albums (4, 5, 6 and Roots of Evil). I like some joints on Live and Let Die too but the production is :scust:.

Get a sixteen band equalizer and stop believing in the rolling stone ideal of rating based on sonic clarity because rap should never have been subject to their blues misappropiating pop rock ideal about music.

Rap has been shyt ever since, it got stuck trying to be these expressions.
that garner the praise of rock publications and rock misappropriating purist.
Especially when the idea of sonic clarity and production gets praise and then dually forgets to champion the actual emcee or technician being skilled enough to even be on that break or sonic palette to begin with.

Art Barr

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Get a sixteen band equalizer and stop believing in the rolling stone ideal of rating based on sonic clarity because rap should never have been subject to their blues misappropiating pop rock ideal about music.

Rap has been shyt ever since, it got stuck trying to be these expressions.
that garner the praise of rock publications and rock misappropriating purist.
Especially when the idea of sonic clarity and production gets praise and then dually forgets to champion the actual emcee or technician being skilled enough to even be on that break or sonic palette to begin with.

Art Barr
Did I not say bar for bar G Rap was better?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did I not say bar for bar G Rap was better?

Like I said,...
Get a sixteen band equalizer.

Still to this day,...
Nobody has a better execution or beat from a major label hof producer with the lyricism on a major that was:

Only person getting production like this and killin it is juice after g rap.

So I just don't even get how nikkaz have fixed their mouth to even compare g rap and gfk.

Gfk does not on no day have any submissions of rhyme on g rap level and in timeline are not comparable and not fair for gfk to be made in comparison.

The comparison in this thread is tweaksville.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not a damn person here has heard enough Kool G Rap to give an informative response to who is better

You can tell nikkaz gateway in general is all after radio changed in April of 1993 and in 1996.

They could never have been culturally apart of and cognitive for utfo leading into and after the Roxanne war aftermath to the rise of the juice crew.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Like I said,...
Get a sixteen band equalizer.

Still to this day,...
Nobody has a better execution or beat from a major label hof producer with the lyricism on a major that was:

Only person getting production like this and killin it is juice after g rap.

So I just don't even get how nikkaz have fixed their mouth to even compare g rap and gfk.

Gfk does not on no day have any submissions of rhyme on g rap level and in timeline are not comparable and not fair for gfk to be made in comparison.

The comparison in this thread is tweaksville.

Art Barr

I still like Ghost's songs and albums more.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I still like Ghost's songs and albums more.

The concept and scope of what Wu tang is, is what drives that. It is not actually surveying or really rating it to rhymes.
I am sure of that.

How old are you breh?

Art Barr

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The concept and scope of what Wu tang is, is what drives that. It is not actually surveying or really rating it to rhymes.
I am sure of that.

How old are you breh?

Art Barr
As a rhymer, G Rap is better. I feel Ghost's music more. It's not just about who's iller.