Ghostface Killah Says Next Wu Tang Group Album Is In His Hands + Praises Schoolboy Q & Drake, Murda

Daps
what-you-didnt-sumn3p.png

NEGGED
Ghostface trash

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If this goes right, this could be the best Wu-Tang album since Iron Flag. I think because Ghost has put out the most music of any member, he has an ear for what's fresh in the streets. Furthermore, if he can get more GZA on this next album, I would be a lot happier, as well as I think he's underutilized.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
On a soulful ross joint? He'd be dope as fukk going in on a justice League joint

he has, and it was dope

im fine with it, i liked ABT but its obvious that the others dont want to do live instruments. Ghost is the only other member to have an executive credit, but now would have control of the mc placement and most of the music. dont expect them to do anything soon, but an interesting idea for the future

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
he has, and it was dope

im fine with it, i liked ABT but its obvious that the others dont want to do live instruments. Ghost is the only other member to have an executive credit, but now would have control of the mc placement and most of the music. dont expect them to do anything soon, but an interesting idea for the future

:ohhh: that was my favorite song on that album, i forgot they did that track. The Yacht Club debacle.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
If this goes right, this could be the best Wu-Tang album since Iron Flag. I think because Ghost has put out the most music of any member, he has an ear for what's fresh in the streets. Furthermore, if he can get more GZA on this next album, I would be a lot happier, as well as I think he's underutilized.
I like to know what he deal is with that dark matter album

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
DX: With the ball in your court, are you making those phone calls to get the group back together yet?

Ghostface Killah: No, because I’m going to do my part first and let them know what I did and then have them listen to that and follow my lead. It’s like how they do in sports with athletes. It’s like alright, just follow my lead. [So I'll be making the calls about who is on what track, etc.] I could be wrong, but my ears are my judgment. My heart tells me what's right.
Translation: I am now going to do the exact same shyt me and Corey were always acting all butthurt about with Robert for the past twenty five years.