Ghostface Killah Says Next Wu Tang Group Album Is In His Hands + Praises Schoolboy Q & Drake, Murda

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
thats dope. thats a move that should have been made a long time ago. RZA should just be supplying beats and ideas here and there and if the clan dont fukk with it then it doesnt happen. bout time rza fell back a little. maybe that will give them a little more room to make some consistently dope shyt. they are 0 for 2 on them last 2 albums.

Ghost always had input on the albums. They were he RZA, Divine & Power, with RZA having the final say on the musical side. The last 2 Ghost wasn't involved, 8 Diagrams because the Clan don't fukk with Mike Caruso. But even Ghost likes A Better Tomorrow.

Besides, RZA is behind ALL of Ghosts critically acclaimed albums. I don't know if I like Ghost's idea of him doing the tracks and them following his lead, because they work best when locked in a room together. But even he don't fukk with Rae's idea of outside people. This could be dope.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ghost always had input on the albums. They were he RZA, Divine & Power, with RZA having the final say on the musical side. The last 2 Ghost wasn't involved, 8 Diagrams because the Clan don't fukk with Mike Caruso. But even Ghost likes A Better Tomorrow.

Besides, RZA is behind ALL of Ghosts critically acclaimed albums. I don't know if I like Ghost's idea of him doing the tracks and them following his lead, because they work best when locked in a room together. But even he don't fukk with Rae's idea of outside people. This could be dope.
Ghost makes the best music of them all right now so he should be making the calls or at least have more say than usual. Meth Ghost & Rae should lead every album and RZA should usually bow to their ideas especially on the style side of things.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ghost makes the best music of them all right now so he should be making the calls or at least have more say than usual. Meth Ghost & Rae should lead every album and RZA should usually bow to their ideas especially on the style side of things.

You can't do that. It's 9 mofos and they've all shined on albums. Besides, Wu-Massacre is terrible.
36 was Dirty and GZA, Forever was Deck & RZA, The W was Ghost & Masta Killa, Iron Flag was Rae & Meth, 8 Diagrams was U-God & Meth, ABT was Masta Killa & Meth.

It has to be as equal as possible.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
if drake is anywhere near this album, I will hand in wu tang card... fugg ghost, really? drake.
the_thing3.gif

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Ghost at this stage and generally-speaking has the best ear for music amongst the group, so if it should be in anyone's hands it should be his. I would trust his judgement even over RZA at this stage.

I'm more excited for Supreme Clientele 2 and glad to see he still mentions it. But I hope it comes out sooner rather than later.