Ghostface Killah & RZA 'Staten Island' - Warriors (Album) [10/18/24]

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I almost missed your reply to my question to you cause you replied off the three others that responded to my question to you:

If Ghostface could make a new PERFECT album in your eyes what exactly do you want? Producers, content, features, voice, album cover?

This is my Answer
1. All Hardcore sample based RZA beats
2. Or All Supreme Clientele beat producers
3 A cool photo of Him and Raekwon in New York dipped in new Fly gear - but hip hop baggy
4. Angry/assertive content
5. Some feel good content
6. An honest fact based track about how he feels about his Gay son - hopefully ending in love and being positive but more on whatever he feels his truth and honesty
7. A track about Ol' Dirty - or did he have one released or unreleased?
8. Video shot in NY

Ideally Westside Gunn would have a big build for him curating it, and I’d personally have V-Don, Sean C & LV, Scram Jones, Conductor Williams, and Camouflage Monk. His normal content and rapping in general has been fine. That was the big thing, his voice kind of sounded worn on maybe 2-3 albums before Set The Tone, so when he actually sounded like himself on Set The Tone, it was very disappointing to hear some of the production off there.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Ideally Westside Gunn would have a big build for him curating it, and I’d personally have V-Don, Sean C & LV, Scram Jones, Conductor Williams, and Camouflage Monk. His normal content and rapping in general has been fine. That was the big thing, his voice kind of sounded worn on maybe 2-3 albums before Set The Tone, so when he actually sounded like himself on Set The Tone, it was very disappointing to hear some of the production off there.

Word.

It's like he meant - set the right tone of voice for my fans.

Alot of rappers switched their voices to more raspy.

I think if emcees have a healthy voice they can mimic their younger selves.

I personally feel Ironman and Supreme Clientele is his best work. Then his voice whatever he did up to Fishscale.

Like I always said. Too much innovation or what artists think is growth and improvement is bad.

As a fan I'd rather hear ten more early work albums, with new beats and rhymes but minor changes. Big sound change but not drums, tempo and vibe.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought this was a Ghost & RZA reunited LP until I scoll down the comments:ohhh::hubie::lupe::ld:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This would've been a day one purchase in 2000 :mjcry:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Ghost with conductor, alc, v don , Denny laflare and a single but fire primo beat. That project with his ob4cl ii flow, content and voice