Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
its a tragedy there's actually people who aren't anticipating this or hated the previous one

nikkas crrrrazzy

his last two projects have kinda been lazy versions of part I

but thisss right hurrr. glad ghost got back with adriane younge

is that crack

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is what it is, i love this off top.

Rae's storytelling complents this project perfectly.

King of New York is that fire, the production on that track, the hook, Ghost and Rae:ohlawd:

Deaths invitation:damn:

I can do nothing other than salute Ghost for this run of projects. I've thoroughly enjoyed them. For those that haven't, your lucky Ghost has probably the best disography in the game you can hit up to tide you over to SC2 and Doomstarks, if need be.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yet to listen to this. Might give it a spin over the weekend.

The last one felt like Ghost was shooting pull up jumpers rather than taking it to the hoop. He rocked a low maintenance style on it when we've all heard Ghost break down the minutiae of stories beautifully on songs like 'Shakey Dog', '260', 'Maxine', 'The Hilton', 'Yolanda's House', 'Impossible' 'The Forest' 'All That I Got Is You'.... The list is damn near endless

If 'DoomStarks' and 'Supreme Clientele 2' don't feature off-the-backboard-720-reverse-jams. :ufdup:

On paper I like Adrian Younge - Black Dynamite, Something About April, The Delfonics joint and Souls Of Mischief album were cool. It's like he gets stage fright working with the guy who should suit his style down to the ground.

I like the overall concept too. I'll be :francis:if the execution can't match it.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Really?

How many times does [insert name] use the word nikka
Not the point I was trying to make but hey different strokes for different folks...:manny:...billy holiday negged me.......:mjlol:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chino XL though :damn:

now maybe he can put down the protein shake and take a break from taking BCAA's and give us another solid album.
Easily the best Chino feature I've heard in a minute,
Adrian's beats provide the perfect soundscape for emcees to spit on, just look at how Souls of Mischief went off on their last project:wow:

I'd pay to hear Rakim over some Adrian Younge beats