Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge - 12 Reasons To Die Pt 2 Album Discussion Thread

How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Only bitter trolls like @THE 101 don't think these last 3 collab albums were good. These ain't true Ghost solos but they have been nice lil entertaining listens. Good appetizers until the big meal, which could end up being the DoomStarks album, even before Supreme Clientele. Ghost and Doom are doing some shows together this fall and they are supposedly debuting new collab material.

Stop tagging me into posts you weird little creep.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i had no idea he was blessing us with a part 2 :banderas::banderas:

this is winter music though, the weather is too good right now :mjcry:

got the leak off my trusty torrent site

edit: heard enough this is piff, will wait for the explicit now

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Ill b honest i was starting to think my favorite rapper was either geting rust or just didnt have that passion for rap like he used to. i didnt like the first 12 reasons and his voice has seemed shaky and cracky lately. But this and sour soul got me believin in the gawd again. Ghost has a chance to be the goat if he can drop doomstarks and sc2 assuming both are as good as we know they should be.... BTW rae sounds great on here and im still hopin for one more collab in Cuban Linz 3. That would be a great way to cap off their career.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
101 is a good fan, he can be hyper-critical and snippy like me but he knows his shyt

im not really a fan of this series of releases either, the first 12 Reasons has its moments. was able to make it a full tape using some Apollo remixes

didn't like Sour soul, and this is a steep fall from the first one. Adrian's cool, but he seems too hellbent on establishing a very exact sound. lots of similar sounds (rimshot snare/twangy guitars/high octave vocals/organs) and it gets a little redundant

this isn't something id go back to, I really just want Blue & Cream then DOOMStarks