Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire | March 29, 2024 | Final Trailer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No love for 2?

I slightly prefer 2...but mostly cause of nostalgia, HBO played the shyt outta 2

I'm with you... I don't want to speak too harshly on the new ones since I haven't seen those, but Ghostbusters 2 is still dope to me. It's not touching the greatness of the OG, but it's still a fun movie in it's own right.

My only knock on 2 was that they wrote Winston out of the courtroom scene with the Scoleri brothers. He should have been right there with the rest of the crew :martin:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Afterlife was a W for me, when it came to the series

is this on same Level or did they stink it up
It's not as good but if you liked afterlife you'll probably enjoy this one too. I saw it with my kids Saturday and I enjoyed it and my kids liked it so that's all that matters to me.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I loved it...glad they finally acknowledged 2 as a massive event...wish they would have brought the Ecto 1A and Bobby brown back....they can do so much with this..the tribute to Egon was great...no complaints fr fr...4 outta 5

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This shyt was beyond mid. Basically nothing happens in this movie between the beginning until the main boss dude is revealed. The movie focused too much on the girl and then tries to add too many other characters that don't contribute anything. Bill Murray just stands around. So fukking lazy these movies are.

4/10

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghostbusters 1 is just the first Jurassic Park. It was a perfect story that didn't need a sequel. Now it's 40 years later and they are still trying to make a movie half as good as the first and failing