Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire | March 29, 2024 | Final Trailer

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was alright and I had fun watching it but it’s a one and done movie for me. I always tell people that the OG Ghostbusters is a perfect movie so it’ll never be topped. The goal of every film in the franchise that follows it is to just be good and my inner child was satisfied with this one. It kind of reminded me of watching a long episode of the OG Ghostbusters animated series or Extreme Ghostbusters.

It was cool seeing Walter Peck again and once again, he’s sort of correct about the GBs being a danger but he’s a dikk so fukk him and his soapbox he’s standing on.

I kind of wish they would mention or make a reference to the events of the 2009 Ghostbusters videogame being canon since that was essentially Ghostbusters 3.

The romance between Phobe and the ghost girl was a bit weird and so was the Firestarters storyline.

I thought the ghosts were a lot better and more inspired in this installment. The main baddie was cool (no pun intended.)

Is this the first Ghostbusters movie to feature human dying a terrible death?

If Slimer ate a pizza possessed by a spirit does that make him a cannibal? :merchant: I wish the OG cast would get a chance to interact with him again.

Bill Murray having that liquid courage hidden for occasions like the one they were about to deal with. As a former drinker, I can respect that. :russ:

For Ivan. :salute:

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Movie was fine:ehh:
I kinda agree with the Mayor though:hubie:
How many people died during the big freeze because of the sloppiness of the Ghostbusters :heh:
Phoebe was directly responsible for the death of that dude in the vape shop.
Winston not upgrading the container at HQ after 40 years is idiotic :why:
Especially since we saw it was abandoned in the last movie and he decided to open it back up at the end.
The firebender plot point makes no sense. Why didn't his parents or grandmother prepare him for the family businesses:what:
:mjlol: that smoke shop scene was HILARIOUS looking back at it.

I think the fire master plot would have been better if the movie was maybe 30 minutes longer.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Other than the Firemaster subplot, this was pretty good. He was in a completely different movie than the rest of the cast.

I especially loved Winston and Ray's arcs. Phoebe gets a raw deal, but damn near all of them have been manipulated by ghosts at some point, so...

If they can keep the tone right, they might as well bring in the girls, since they're clearly going in the direction we all said they should've taken with that one.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It was alright and I had fun watching it but it’s a one and done movie for me. I always tell people that the OG Ghostbusters is a perfect movie so it’ll never be topped. The goal of every film in the franchise that follows it is to just be good and my inner child was satisfied with this one. It kind of reminded me of watching a long episode of the OG Ghostbusters animated series or Extreme Ghostbusters.

It was cool seeing Walter Peck again and once again, he’s sort of correct about the GBs being a danger but he’s a dikk so fukk him and his soapbox he’s standing on.

I kind of wish they would mention or make a reference to the events of the 2009 Ghostbusters videogame being canon since that was essentially Ghostbusters 3.

The romance between Phobe and the ghost girl was a bit weird and so was the Firestarters storyline.

I thought the ghosts were a lot better and more inspired in this installment. The main baddie was cool (no pun intended.)

Is this the first Ghostbusters movie to feature human dying a terrible death?

If Slimer ate a pizza possessed by a spirit does that make him a cannibal? :merchant: I wish the OG cast would get a chance to interact with him again.

Bill Murray having that liquid courage hidden for occasions like the one they were about to deal with. As a former drinker, I can respect that. :russ:

For Ivan. :salute:

Who's Ivan?
I had to watch this movie since BeeKeeper wasn't working at the time at the theatre and I felt like I missed alot of backstory, seeing as to how it's a continuation of what I guess, was another film before it that was after the All woman reboot?
Overall, I wasn't mad at it and enjoyed it enough and was happy that Bill Murray finally got off his bullshyt and joined in.
shyt makes me wanna go watch the one before that and get caught up, incase they make more.
Also, fukk Patton Oswalt for his Edgar Allen Poe slander.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Who's Ivan?
I had to watch this movie since BeeKeeper wasn't working at the time at the theatre and I felt like I missed alot of backstory, seeing as to how it's a continuation of what I guess, was another film before it that was after the All woman reboot?
Overall, I wasn't mad at it and enjoyed it enough and was happy that Bill Murray finally got off his bullshyt and joined in.
shyt makes me wanna go watch the one before that and get caught up, incase they make more.

Ivan Reitman, og director of ‘Ghostbusters’

ivan-1.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Who's Ivan?
Ivan Reitman

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IT WAS GOOD.

WASNT FEELING THE SUBTLE LGTB shyt
THEY SLIPPED IN THERE
BUT IM GLAD THEY DIDNT TAKE IT
ANY FURTHER.

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
McKenna Grace saw the friendship as platonic, so there is that thankfully...