Ghost Song (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 3, 2022)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Metroid 2 is a gameboy game what are you talking about, and that crap indie game is just a copy of a game that was already made it's not better than super metroid on SNES

Ori, Holly Knight, Salt and sanctuary, are trash games for one two they metroidvanias, which means they are copies of symphony of the night their gameplay is nothing like Metroid, the map is just in the same style

Metroid isn't a metroidvania, it's just metroid

Metroidvania is a castlevania style platform with a metroid style map, the gameplay is nothing like the metroid games

like I said gamer's addiction
Real recognizes real :handshake:
Nintendo remade metroid 2 for the DS, it wasn't very good. That indie game was much better.

Maybe you just have a trash taste in games because the vast majority of people disagree with those games being trash.

You're wrong, metroid is a metroidvania and is credited as the series that pioneered the genre. It didn't become a sub genre until castlevania took metroids exploration based semi open world level structure and added castlevania gameplay.
So basically you never played Castlevania on the NES, I'm gonna on a limb and say your first castlevania experience was SOTN :patrice:
I never played that.... But I did beat the first 4 games like I gave a fukk about it and you sir don't know what the hell you talking about here cuz Castlevania has always been semi open world. Castlevania 2 I was stuck for months before a Gamepro mentioned how you needed to take a knee at that wall :damn:
That statement is just so incorrect that I had to chime in. OG call and I'm keeping it :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
game is kinda boring…not bad or horrible…but boring imo
I’m not supporting the racist dev but how? To me a game bores me if I have to micro manage a bunch of bullshyt

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope game I just finished :ehh:

Completed this in 3 days which is a achievement for me :mjlol:

I tend to play these games for a few hours and put them down, comeback a few months later and start over