Ghost Song (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 3, 2022)

Daps
An Open World
Ghost Song takes place on the mysterious and treacherous moon, Lorian V. Filled with secrets and hidden paths, approximately half of the game world is optional.
Discoveries Await
Find new powers and abilities, many of which are entirely missable. Find strange creatures and stranger characters, each with a story of their own.
A Journey of Hope
Embark on an emotional quest to find closure for those you love and for yourself.

• Created by Matt White of Columbus, Ohio, the game remains mostly a one man operation
  • Studio: Old Moon Games
  • Platforms: Confirmed for Steamworks PC, Mac, and Linux. Console versions are in the plans but not officially announced or confirmed
  • Release date: TBA late 2015
  • Explore a large, connected, lonely world full of valuable secrets and interesting discoveries
  • Lonely, isolated theme
  • Fully voiced NPCs
  • Acquire many new powers and weapons, many of which are never required to finish the game
  • Touching story of family – Courage, redemption, closure
  • Feed ingredients to your pet that lead to mysterious and varying evolutions based on its diet
  • Challenging combat against varied creatures, zombies, and hunters

Ghost Song | A "Metroidvania" style video game

https://twitter.com/twotimingpete

The man who is making the music for this game is Roger Hicks AKA Rekcahdam who is also making the game "Band Saga" which I made a thread for here: Band Saga (Created By Black Game Developers)

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been following this for a while and while reading the review thread, the creator got banned a while back for saying some wild anti-black shyt.

What he said about Will Smith:
so frequently can't believe what I'm hearing here. We put animals in cages because they can't control themselves. If you can't control yourself and have to put your hands on other people because they insulting you then you should be in a cage because you can't control yourself. Society can't function if everyone just attacks eachother at every insult.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Been following this for a while and while reading the review thread, the creator got banned a while back for saying some wild anti-black shyt.

@Animal House here

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game looks gorgeous…from the way it starts off (I’m extremely early in the game) it slightly feels like a re-skinned super metroid

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

He's saying Will Smith should be locked up, and that he was acting like an animal.
Is this a sentiment not shared by many a people of all colors? And I didn't see the racial wrong doing unless youre saying he only said that because will is black... which I cant determine from what you posted. Just off that alone, I would believe that he is not racist and that this is a spin from a racist who doesn't like him for different reasons. If he has a real history then I stand corrected :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's saying Will Smith should be locked up, and that he was acting like an animal.
Is this a sentiment not shared by many a people of all colors? And I didn't see the racial wrong doing unless youre saying he only said that because will is black... which I cant determine from what you posted. Just off that alone, I would believe that he is not racist and that this is a spin from a racist who doesn't like him for different reasons. If he has a real history then I stand corrected :manny:

Stop it breh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is cool…makes me appreciate one of the understated things about a lot of the 2D metroid games which is the setting/music…there’s something compelling about those games that makes me want to push forward…I’m not getting that feeling yet from this game and the music sounds like something I’d expect to hear in the first life is strange lol…overall it seems cool so far tho…this would be a nice game to play on a handheld device @Blessed Koala

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Stop it breh
Maybe there's more context within the thread? What you quoted, its like you think black people can't read or think for themselves?
You stop that :camby:
I'm well aware of racial condemnations and I'm also aware of weak brittle muthafukkaz who are looking for shyt that ain't there so they can claim victimized
If he don't like black people, if he don't like nikkaz then it'll be clear. I don't need a person who never demonstrated the ability to think critically to decipher anything for me languistically, thank you very giddy ghat damn much on that :handshake: now run along boy before old uncle otis gotta break ya down now boy, know what I'm talkin bout?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Knockoff Metroid, on my momma :dead:
Your post is weird :dahell: Like, we know its a Metroid knockoff which is why people are interested in the first place
As for if its a good game or not, one guy says he doesn't like it, another guy says the video he seen didn't wow him

BUT THE ACTUAL REVIEWS HAVE IT AS A HIGHLY RATED TITLE :patrice:
Has already won awards, one being top 15 game on PC of 2022. But if a couple of post here makes all that obsolete then :hubie: