Ghost of Tsushima PS4 vs Xbox One Graphics Comparison

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m on the second part of the island right now getting ready to free Castle Shimura. I’ve played over 40 hours of the game...I roll my eyes every time I go for a Yuna mission and it starts off with a horse ride. Or that one monk dude...Norio who starts off with a walk and some exposition. I’ve gotten the tadayoshi armor, Sakai clan armor, the armor you get from liberating the villages to get the keys...I’ve played the game and it’s definitely feels like assassins creed with better combat.

ya I loved the game but it wasn’t without flaws and many ppl in the main thread made the statement that it was the assassins creed “everyone” wanted (with samurais)...so the comparison is not unheard of

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 votes for origins...I’m fukk with it today :ehh:
Origins is the only Ass Creed game I completed. I've played/dabbled in the first two but never finished them and skipped almost every other entry(except Liberations which had a Afro-french girl as the protag.) Origins being set in Ancient Egypt activated the hotep chip in me as just seeing a digital rendition of AE(even though they just had to include the white Greeks and gave Bayek silky straight hair.) made the setting very engaging.

I got Odyssey free from Google for participating in the Stadia beta and it's good too but overly bloated from what I've seen/heard.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Origins is the only Ass Creed game I completed. I've played/dabbled in the first two but never finished them and skipped almost every one else. Origins being set in Ancient Egypt activated the hotep chip in me as just seeing a digital rendition of AE(even though they just had to include the white Greeks and gave Bayek silky straight hair.) I got Odyssey free from Google for participating in the Stadia beta and it's good too but overly bloated from what I've seen/heard.

ya that will potentially be a huge factor in me enjoying the game...the setting absolutely worked in favor of ghost of tsushima

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I think I have both...will try origins first based on what you said
I played both. I actually played Odyssey before Origins.

Origins combat feels a tad heavier than Odyssey. I love the shield in this game and the blocking mechanism with the dual blades (daggers). Origins weapons from an aesthetic standpoint like way better than Odyssey weapons. Odyssey does have a better build system than Origins. Origins tools and poison mechanics felt better than Odyssey. Also, I like how your eagle shows the status of people in the world and the animals, downside his detection of enemies feels way slower than in Odyssey.

The Mercenaries and Commanders are way tougher in Origins fighting them feels really satisfying and challenging.

The way that AC: Odyssey tells the story through cut scenes and multiple branching choices was a nice addition versus how AC: Origins tells the story.

Yet, AC: Origins story so far feels much more emotionally invested more so due to Bayek situation with his family. Origins has the cool ass assassination cut scenes, Odyssey doesn’t due to the sheer amount of assassination you have to do.

Origins doesn’t have many naval combat instances as Odyssey does but Origins felt much more cinematic and fun.

Odyssey has the Mythic hunts and the Sparta vs Athena battles which were really cool, in retrospect. Origins has the hippodrome races and gladiator matches that were really good as well.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played both. I actually played Odyssey before Origins.

Origins combat feels a tad heavier than Odyssey. I love the shield in this game and the blocking mechanism with the dual blades (daggers). Origins weapons from an aesthetic standpoint like way better than Odyssey weapons. Odyssey does have a better build system than Origins. Origins tools and poison mechanics felt better than Odyssey. Also, I like how your eagle shows the status of people in the world and the animals, downside his detection of enemies feels way slower than in Odyssey.

The Mercenaries and Commanders are way tougher in Origins fighting them feels really satisfying and challenging.

The way that AC: Odyssey tells the story through cut scenes and multiple branching choices was a nice addition versus how AC: Origins tells the story.

Yet, AC: Origins story so far feels much more emotionally invested more so due to Bayek situation with his family. Origins has the cool ass assassination cut scenes, Odyssey doesn’t due to the sheer amount of assassination you have to do.

Origins doesn’t have many naval combat instances as Odyssey does but Origins felt much more cinematic and fun.

Odyssey has the Mythic hunts and the Sparta vs Athena battles which were really cool, in retrospect. Origins has the hippodrome races and gladiator matches that were really good as well.
Don’t forget the DLC for Origins