Ghost of Tsushima PS4 vs Xbox One Graphics Comparison

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yes, Odyssey is trash and was a big step down from Origins. It's a feeling that's shared with the majority of the AC faithful.

lies. Stop projecting your personal opinions over everyone. The Odyssey thread here disproves your feelings

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
which most recent assassins creed do you think this is most similar to?

I keep buying them bcuz you can get digital copies ridiculously cheap for xbox from cdkeys...so I have damn near all of them but it’s been a while since I played any game in the series

I’m genuinely asking cuz I finished GoT and find it hard to get into another story-based game...playing a similar type game might help

Origins

So in other words, you haven't actually played Ghost of Tsushima?

No, in other words, you’re in denial.

clearly somebody who has never played GOT, considering it’s better than AC in story, combat, map, characters, side quests & graphics :mjlol:

It being a better game does not negate the fact that it is essentially an Assassin’s Creed clone.

• A bunch of activities scattered across the map. Check.
  • Hidden blade Assassin Kill. Check.
  • Padding missions with forced walks or horse rides. Check.
  • Liberating Bases. Check.
  • Stealth Missions. Check.
  • Chase Missions. Check.
  • Materials collection for upgrades. Check.
Ghost of Tsushima’s overall mission design feels very dated, a common issue in older Assassin’s Creed games. There are plenty of boring “follow the target” missions or forced stealth scenarios with instant-fail conditions.
‘Ghost of Tsushima’ nails what ‘Assassin's Creed’ was too scared to do

Like its source of inspiration, Ghost of Tsushima presents you with a big open map, filled with icons to tick off. Some are minor side missions that give you stat bonuses, some are meaningless collectables, and others are main quests that advance the story and unlock new abilities.

The missions themselves are mostly structured like this: you summon your horse to ride to an occupied settlement or contested area, you take a spot somewhere high up to surveil the situation, you stealthily move in and assassinate as many dudes as you can without alerting their friends, and when you get spotting you do some sword fighting until everyone is dead. Sounds familiar, right?

Ghost of Tsushima is samurai Assassin’s Creed — and not much else

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Origins

No, in other words, you’re in denial.

It being a better game does not negate the fact that it is essentially an Assassin’s Creed clone.

• A bunch of activities scattered across the map. Check.
  • Hidden blade Assassin Kill. Check.
  • Padding missions with forced walks or horse rides. Check.
  • Liberating Bases. Check.
  • Stealth Missions. Check.
  • Chase Missions. Check.
  • Materials collection for upgrades. Check.

‘Ghost of Tsushima’ nails what ‘Assassin's Creed’ was too scared to do

Ghost of Tsushima is samurai Assassin’s Creed — and not much else

Cherry pick articles to "prove" a point about a game you never even played brehs. :russell:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Cherry pick articles to "prove" a point about a game you never even played brehs. :russell:

I’m on the second part of the island right now getting ready to free Castle Shimura. I’ve played over 40 hours of the game...I roll my eyes every time I go for a Yuna mission and it starts off with a horse ride. Or that one monk dude...Norio who starts off with a walk and some exposition. I’ve gotten the tadayoshi armor, Sakai clan armor, the armor you get from liberating the villages to get the keys...I’ve played the game and it’s definitely feels like assassins creed with better combat.