Ghost of Tsushima movie w/ Baba Yega Director

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Make it authentic japanese. but don't film in the japanese style. Wanna see gritty action, not wire work and shyt. Thats where people make the mistakes.
The Last Samurai, outside of Tom Cruise was straight for example. Not enough of those type of samurai films. Most of them look like live action anime. Super unrealistic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Make it authentic japanese. but don't film in the japanese style. Wanna see gritty action, not wire work and shyt. Thats where people make the mistakes.
The Last Samurai, outside of Tom Cruise was straight for example. Not enough of those type of samurai films. Most of them look like live action anime. Super unrealistic

Wire (fu) work is Chinese, japanese movies don’t typically do that or have much martial arts, thats a Hong Kong cinema trademark

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wire (fu) work is Chinese
They do it in samurai films all the time. I picture something like this in a modern samurai flick
giphy-downsized-large.gif

But rather see shyt like this
1uoUsj.gif

also they like to cast actors that look like they are from a kpop band nowadays, cast someone with facial hair instead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They do it in samurai films all the time. I picture something like this in a modern samurai flick
giphy-downsized-large.gif

But rather see shyt like this
1uoUsj.gif

The first one is Rurouni Kenshin i think, yeah the anime adaptations are goofy.

I’m talking about the actual good samurai films though. The Last Samurai is more inspired by one of those.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Is Crazy Samurai: 400 to 1 any good? That's the one with the 77 minute fight scene

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is Crazy Samurai: 400 to 1 any good? That's the one with the 77 minute fight scene

I haven’t seen it but my bro told me it was wack and the actual fight choreography was like power rangers.

Watch Blade of The Immortal if you want a good samurai (fantasy based) movie

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I haven’t seen it but my bro told me it was wack and the actual fight choreography was like power rangers.

Watch Blade of The Immortal if you want a good samurai (fantasy based) movie
Damn I think i might seek out the 5 live action ruroni kenshin flicks