Ghost of Tsushima movie w/ Baba Yega Director

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjgrin: I mean weren't they under Mongolian rule at time? They weren't really the invaders. Koreans were conscripted for that mess too.
I don't think they see the Mongols as foreign invaders over there, but as ancestors. at least not the government, civilians might think different.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There's only one ghost samurai. :mjpls:

81nAwB3TMdL._SX342_.jpg
Technically he's a ronin.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
People forget that the Chinese were enslaved by the Mongols and alot of their women were taken.

:dwillhuh: That doesn't make sense to me. Han Chinese were around for a LONG time and Mongols are non-Han. They were made lower class when the Mongols installed the Yuan Dynasty and it was Ming Dynasty (made up of Han people) that replaced them when the Mongol empire collapsed.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:dwillhuh: That doesn't make sense to me. Han Chinese were around for a LONG time and Mongols are non-Han. They were made lower class when the Mongols installed the Yuan Dynasty and it was Ming Dynasty (made up of Han people) that replaced them when the Mongol empire collapsed.
What I meant to say was they were under occupation.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
breh Mongolians aren't some extinct group the died off. Chinese people are mongolians. their decendents

breh I’m not saying Mongolians are extinct, they have their own country. Mongolians invaded China and established a empire that went as far as turkey by the end of their empire. They have two different cultures and languages. Mongolians are invaders and one of the reasons why the Great Wall exist. It would be like saying Egyptians are descended from Greeks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know Ken Jeong gonna find his way into this even though he's Korean and not Japanese :pachaha:

edit: I didn't know he's born in Detroit, raised in Greensboro NC......and his dad taught Econ at North Carolina A&T :dahell:

@Bryan Danielson make sense of this :mindblown:

Yep:russ:

His pops was an Economics teacher at A&T.

I never took economics like that but I know some folks that did and who had him.

Ken also when to one of the HS in Gboro called Page