Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:picard: Oh you different on them sticks huh? Took all them on, head first like that?

nigguh you a goddamn animal :wow:

Salute, but yall ain't see the previous attempt when them boys had me reloading a Checkpoint. :russ: Honestly, the Mongols are light work once you get a rhythm and learn their attacks. Its the duels that have you ready to throw the controller on Lethal+. :damn:

Daps
Salute, but yall ain't see the previous attempt when them boys had me reloading a Checkpoint. :russ: Honestly, the Mongols are light work once you get a rhythm and learn their attacks. Its the duels that have you ready to throw the controller on Lethal+. :damn:

:wow: I gotta play through again, still ain’t even play the dlc story yet

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They need to nerf the hunter in Ghost Legends since they nerfed The Samurai Raging Flame ability. You gotta play with ruthless aggressiveness to keep them from stealing your kills in survival matches.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just started Iki Island and cleared my first outpost. These nikkas some cartoon characters. Attack one at a time, brehs! :russ:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You must be playing on normal or easy. I’ve never seen them stand around like that and attack that slowly

vegeta-slap.gif

nikka don't yall ever in your life try me like that :russ: All I run is Lethal+.