Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It’s pvp but just seeing who can kill the most enemies or something. They are slacking not putting actual duels in multiplayer
There’s new maps for survival in addition to the maps for the competitive mode. Hopefully some rebalancing too

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E9fZrHjWUAY6AUW

E9fZwDAXMAgE9Rk

E9fZ_uVWYAAq-2W

Your AV cracks me up :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i finally cleared the fist island. just gotta upgrade my sword, and get the 2nd mystic skill then im heading to iki

I'm doing the same thing. I only just beat the main game over the weekend and am replaying NG+ and nearly at the end of Act 1. I figure that's when I'll tackle Iki Island. I wanted to replay the game already for a few reasons. I felt that despite me taking over a year to finish the first time, my playthrough was ironically rushed and disjointed, as I kept taking breaks in it. This time, I want to fully enjoy the experience, considering it's at its prime performance and graphical state now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm doing the same thing. I only just beat the main game over the weekend and am replaying NG+ and nearly at the end of Act 1. I figure that's when I'll tackle Iki Island. I wanted to replay the game already for a few reasons. I felt that despite me taking over a year to finish the first time, my playthrough was ironically rushed and disjointed, as I kept taking breaks in it. This time, I want to fully enjoy the experience, considering it's at its prime performance and graphical state now.

just got the 2nd mystic art and the second to last sword upgrade, everything else is pretty much maxed. I don't have the sakai or ghost armor and don't have the blow darts but whatever. I figure if i stil lgot gas after the iki dlc i'll finish the game with the iki upgrades.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
just got the 2nd mystic art and the second to last sword upgrade, everything else is pretty much maxed. I don't have the sakai or ghost armor and don't have the blow darts but whatever. I figure if i stil lgot gas after the iki dlc i'll finish the game with the iki upgrades.

Iki may be a little hard for you without maxed out Sakai armor. If you on hard or above be prepared to get washed many times bruh. I was maxed out playing on Lethal and Iki was kicking my fukking ass in the beginning.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Iki may be a little hard for you without maxed out Sakai armor. If you on hard or above be prepared to get washed many times bruh. I was maxed out playing on Lethal and Iki was kicking my fukking ass in the beginning.

its gonna be even harder since i've been playing on easy this time just to get through the first island. Im switching it back to hard before i leave