Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like playing this game again, i forgot how good it is. So well written and the combat, music, graphics, and now dual sense all feels so good. This reminded me why i'll always own a playstation, i love 3rd person adventure games with good narrative and high amounts of polish. Really can't get this kind of experience anywhere else

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally beat this mfer Black Hand Riku on 1 and I on hard challenge and got Sarugami helmet and armor.

Damn, a bunch of fools are coming after your Sarugami helemt, armor:what:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like playing this game again, i forgot how good it is. So well written and the combat, music, graphics, and now dual sense all feels so good. This reminded me why i'll always own a playstation, i love 3rd person adventure games with good narrative and high amounts of polish. Really can't get this kind of experience anywhere else

Dude, I just :ohhh: and swipe left on your PS5 touchpad to play flute melodies while you have PS5 3d pulse headset....shyt is fukking amazing dualsense :wow: This is the best one in this game :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
should have Izuhara completely cleared by tomorrow evening. Actually think i will do a few of the mythic tales on island two and get my clan armor before heading to iki.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I never played the OG on PS4 so this is all new to me. Ghosts of Tsushima was always on my backlog, but I never got around to it. I didn't expect this game to be as addictive as it is. I loose all track of time while playing it.

E9a5KeBWEBYW1ke

E9a5U4XWEAolW5D

E9a5Q6SXMAQXqiz

The sound of Jin sheathing his katana is one of my favorite sounds. Especially when playing with headphones.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow! :banderas:

I never played the OG on PS4 so this is all new to me. Ghosts of Tsushima was always on my backlog, but I never got around to it. I didn't expect this game to be as addictive as it is. I loose all track of time while playing it.

E9a5KeBWEBYW1ke

E9a5U4XWEAolW5D

E9a5Q6SXMAQXqiz

The sound of Jin sheathing his katana is one of my favorite sounds. Especially when playing with headphones.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

E9a5KeBWEBYW1ke

E9a5U4XWEAolW5D

E9a5Q6SXMAQXqiz

Damn if you’re ableto wait for the definitive versions of games it a major W. Playing this for the first time with 4k/60, dual sense, all the QoL features, legends, is like a way different experience than day one buyers had.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This game is essentially a Zelda clone.
A very good Zelda clone but a clone none the less.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This btich called herself the Eagle, she keeps calling me a coward for not helping my father and I stay hiding like a bytch when I was a kid. not being a man to face to face fight like a man and said I was disgusted and disrespected to Sakai Clan

I was like :what: bytch why do you think they called me the Ghost :demonic:. They fear the Ghost, Im darkness now. I always been a solo man, stealth style, etc

Honor died on the beach. :demonic: