Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My fukking saved PS+ save from the cloud got overwritten and now I can’t access new game+. I gotta grind all the way over to get all my shyt back. :snoop:

2nd poster in here who’s said this…is it user error or some shyt on their end?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
2nd poster in here who’s said this…is it user error or some shyt on their end?

Their end IMO.

I downloaded the old ghost just fine when I first got my ps5 in 2020. I restored my save from the cloud and everything. It had a 11/2020 date.

I didn’t touch Ghost again until yesterday. Tried to play after downloading the PS5 director’s cut and my new game+ wasn’t showing. I tried to restore from my PS4 backup and instead of having the 11/2020 date like normal, it had yesterday’s date. I look through all the ps5 and PS4 saves locally and on the cloud and all of them have various times but no 2020 date.

Somehow the OG Ghost save got overwritten by the DC save even though they’re technically 2 different games. The clusterfukk of saving and loading only made me more upset. :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Their end IMO.

I downloaded the old ghost just fine when I first got my ps5 in 2020. I restored my save from the cloud and everything. It had a 11/2020 date.

I didn’t touch Ghost again until yesterday. Tried to play after downloading the PS5 director’s cut and my new game+ wasn’t showing. I tried to restore from my PS4 backup and instead of having the 11/2020 date like normal, it had yesterday’s date. I look through all the ps5 and PS4 saves locally and on the cloud and all of them have various times but no 2020 date.

Somehow the OG Ghost save got overwritten by the DC save even though they’re technically 2 different games. The clusterfukk of saving and loading only made me more upset. :scust:
:picard:

They fukked this up severely.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah, im kinda tight i dont have my save. Im thinking maybe i let my ps plus account run out last summer which is why i dont have ghost or TLOU but idk if it should have synched anyway with autoupload when i did it before selling my ps4. very annoying

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i forgot how OP you get by the end of the first island. I think im gonna try and 100% the first island, get the two good mythic arts and head to iki. I don't wanna risk burning myself out before i do the extra content