Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This btich called herself the Eagle, she keeps calling me a coward for not helping my father and I stay hiding like a bytch when I was a kid. not being a man to face to face fight like a man and said I was disgusted and disrespected to Sakai Clan

I was like :what: bytch why do you think they called me the Ghost :demonic:. They fear the Ghost, Im darkness now. I always been a solo man, stealth style, etc

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, we back.

Game is absolutely gorgeous. I'm coming from base PS4 on 1080p to PS5 on 4K...it's breathtaking at times and at 60fps? :wow:

The combat...is coming back to me :patrice:

It's excellent and the kills are satisfying...when it works

I see they've added lock-on but that kind of made it worse at times. You'll rarely lock on to the guy you want for the stance you want. Triggers vs. face buttons don't make too much a difference to me.

The lock-on being up feels weird as hell. I keep pressing in the right thumbstick.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I thought the dlc was going to be ps5 exclusive and there was an upgraded ps5 version of the main game :snoop:
Guess I wasn't paying close enough attention or misread :yeshrug:
It's barely an upgrade at all, it feels like they pulled the same shyt as miles morales except the dlc isn't a standalone product. Atleast they actually remastered spiderman for ps5.

They didn't even increase the draw distance or texture resolution. It's just the ps4 pro version with 60fps and native 4k, but even the 4k resolution is lazy because there's left over checkerboard artifacts from the ps4 version according to digital foundry.

They really should've released the ps5 upgrade for free and just sold the DLC separately.