Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
pretty extensive patch for all versions...:whoo:

"Some more stuff notice by a person in the youtube comments name Two Serious Dog"

Here's FIVE more changes that I noticed:
1) I've seen 3 new assassination animations so far. Depending what side of the enemy you assassinate from, Jin stabs on the side of the neck and throws him down with one hand, blade still in the neck... straight stab to the Adam's apple and also a side stab then Jin poses on one knee for a sec.
2) slightly new animation when you block incoming arrows. They don't disappear to the ground like before but instead deflect up in the air slow enough to see the direction of the deflection and arrow hit the ground.
3) When you change your saddle color, it now uses the same format as when your change armor color
4) in the collections menu they separated everything by category now
5) when checking your ammo there's now only one row of inventory as opposed to two separate rows

+
-You can now hide quiver during gameplay
- Target lock-on during combat
-Alternate controller layouts for left handed players
-You can now replay camps and duels
-New sword sheathe animation mention by a user here.

legends mode free expansion as well:

Legends Mode

First, today we're excited to reveal Rivals, an all-new mode coming to Ghost of Tsushima: Legends on September 3 (including new Trophies and cosmetics!). In Rivals, two teams of two will compete to defeat waves of enemies. With each defeated foe, you'll collect Magatama that you can use to harm the other team. For example, you can spend Magatama on Shades to block your opponents' purchases, Curses (health drain, exploding bodies, etc), Hwacha fire, and more. Once you've spent enough Magatama, you'll unlock Final Stand waves. Complete these before the opposing team to win!

This is a new expansion of the progression systems and rewards for Legends. Players who've earned 110-level gear will now be able to bind it to a class and activate "Mastery Challenges." This will allow a piece of gear's Ki level to be upgraded to 120 and eventually unlock a second perk slot! As you activate Mastery Challenges, you can also unlock a new Ability and new Techniques for each class.his is a new expansion of the progression systems and rewards for Legends. Players who've earned 110-level gear will now be able to bind it to a class and activate "Mastery Challenges." This will allow a piece of gear's Ki level to be upgraded to 120 and eventually unlock a second perk slot! As you activate Mastery Challenges, you can also unlock a new Ability and new Techniques for each class.

Starting on August 20 (release date of Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut), we're also releasing an update that will add new features to Legends, including some changes based on feedback from the community. We've rebalanced the Survival mode to shorten the session length and added new weekly Survival Nightmare challenge variants. We've also unlocked additional cosmetics in Legends for players who've earned them in Jin's story and New Game+.

In addition to all of the above, we'll be adding a new piece of content each week from September 10 through October 1, including an additional Rivals map, new Survival maps inspired by Iki Island and Iyo's realm, and Trials of Iyo, a new harder-difficulty version of last year's Raid that offers challenges in bite-sized chunks, and offers a new set of online leaderboards.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we back

ghost-dog-sword.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I have to wait until tomorrow to restart, or can I get through chapter 1 tonight and get straight to business tomorrow?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I have to wait until tomorrow to restart, or can I get through chapter 1 tonight and get straight to business tomorrow?

the only incentive to wait til tomorrow to play through act 1 is if you have a PS5 and want to experience the upgrades from scratch…but regardless you can play thru act 1 tonight and the save will carry thru and you can jump into the new shyt tomorrow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…and what time does the PS store update…wondering if I can purchase the PS5 upgrade at midnight or wait til a certain time tomorrow?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Parts of me are happy and sad that I got to play the whole thing all over again.

all of me is annoyed…I shoulda kept my damn cloud save…game is long as hell

I’m just play act 1 and then the new shyt…if I find myself enjoying it tho then I’ll revisit act 2 and 3…I would’ve liked to have all my attacks and stances and shyt tho heading into the new shyt smh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
all of me is annoyed…I shoulda kept my damn cloud save…game is long as hell

I’m just play act 1 and then the new shyt…if I find myself enjoying it tho then I’ll revisit act 2 and 3…I would’ve liked to have all my attacks and stances and shyt tho heading into the new shyt smh

GHOST STANCE :bustback: