Ghost busters frozen empire trailer dropped. All 3 remaining og members back. Slimer too

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:wow:

on_our_own_04.jpg

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? They made him a destitute demented lunatic who betrayed his friends and family, something that is inconceivable to the 84 and 89 version of the character.

And made him a deadbeat too? Not cool
I hated this part of the movie. It was completely inconsistent with Egon's character. And it just made no sense.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean? They made him a destitute demented lunatic who betrayed his friends and family, something that is inconceivable to the 84 and 89 version of the character.

And made him a deadbeat too? Not cool

I'm asking because I didn't understand what you were referencing. The last Ghostbusters movie I saw was 2, and I don't remember there being beef then.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The streets needed this back in the 96 but the bad taste of GB2, RGB Cartoon, and Murrary/Ramis falling out put an end to all of that.

Afterlife wasn't bad but the slander of Egon being a deadbeat lunatic was wild disrespectful but that's the trend now, bring back heroes and disrespect their memory.

Glad Ernie Hudson is getting his just due at least and glad to see the new blood come in to carry on the torch.

Hopefully Podcast gets more followers now...

Man I loved that Real Ghostbusters cartoon. Slimer was their house pet from what I remember. I liked GB2 not as good as the first but respectable.

I haven't seen the new one but sounds like more of the same zero-sum shyt where the OGs have to fall off to make the replacements look good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ernie Hudson is almost 80.

Black don't crack

:wow:

I'm glad Ernie Hudson is winning after the shady treatment he used to get back in the day.
XeHQolZ.jpg

Seconding the opinion that they should have done a third movie while Harold Ramis was still around, even if it meant no Venkman. I would have rather seen a Ghostbusters movie starring the other three who actually wanted to be there.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad Ernie Hudson is winning after the shady treatment he used to get back in the day.
XeHQolZ.jpg

Seconding the opinion that they should have done a third movie while Harold Ramis was still around, even if it meant no Venkman. I would have rather seen a Ghostbusters movie starring the other three who actually wanted to be there.

Why didn’t bill Murray want to do a third one?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why didn’t bill Murray want to do a third one?

Him and Ramis hated each other after Groundhog Day and didn't even really start speaking until the GB 09 video game.

Bill kept shytting on each script Sony/Ramis/Akroyd kept bringing him all thru the 90s..

They threw a bag at Murray to get him to do GB2 but he didn't want to be there and it shows...

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
too little too late but i guess whoever is still alive might show up to the theatre. execs looking like " well shyt we gotta do something, we can't just give up" :yeshrug: