Ghost busters frozen empire trailer dropped. All 3 remaining og members back. Slimer too

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Doesn't move me like the trailer for the first one did.
But I'll see it.
I'm glad we get another Ghostbusters movie.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I hate Ghostbusters sequels. They always just try to remake the first one instead of building on the concept they proved the after life is real. Instead the rest of world forgets this. The world should be changed

Ghostbusters may be going the way of Jurassic park.

To me it would make sense to have a new cast but old characters as mentors.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Go play fetch in traffic :camby:
Already did this morning
EZkXA0

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The streets needed this back in the 96 but the bad taste of GB2, RGB Cartoon, and Murrary/Ramis falling out put an end to all of that.

Afterlife wasn't bad but the slander of Egon being a deadbeat lunatic was wild disrespectful but that's the trend now, bring back heroes and disrespect their memory.

Glad Ernie Hudson is getting his just due at least and glad to see the new blood come in to carry on the torch.

Hopefully Podcast gets more followers now...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
When i was a kid, ghostbusters humor involved a dude getting a blowjob from a ghost, and vankman being lowkey creepy towards woman.
I understand modernizing the humor to be more acceptable towards modern audiences. but it was never a children's movie.
All these kids in the cast made it a skip for me. Ghostbuster is more at home with the audience from the movie the hangover than it is to audience from of movie spy kids

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
The streets needed this back in the 96 but the bad taste of GB2, RGB Cartoon, and Murrary/Ramis falling out put an end to all of that.

Afterlife wasn't bad but the slander of Egon being a deadbeat lunatic twas wild disrespectful but that's the trend now, bring back heroes and disrespect their memory.

What was this about?