Ghost busters frozen empire trailer dropped. All 3 remaining og members back. Slimer too

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo the ghostbusters Fandom did all that fussing over female ghostbusters only to have female ghostbusters anyway? Soooooo the ghostbusters Fandom did all that fussing because the old team didn't return but the trailer is showing a completely new team mostly compromised of children?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Sooooo the ghostbusters Fandom did all that fussing over female ghostbusters only to have female ghostbusters anyway? Soooooo the ghostbusters Fandom did all that fussing because the old team didn't return but the trailer is showing a completely new team mostly compromised of children?
The female Ghostbuster movie was A REMAKE, it was not a continuation of the original GB story. AND IT WAS TRASH, not because it was all female but because it was TRASH!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Always good to see Winston, breh hasn't aged one bit, unlike the rest of the crew looking geriatric as fukk...

Last movie they did was aight but nothing special...I expect this to be the same, trailer did nothing for me...

Its still and will always be fukk Bill Murray...We never got a real GB3 with Egon cuz of this mothafukka and I will never forgive him...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Always good to see Winston, breh hasn't aged one bit, unlike the rest of the crew looking geriatric as fukk...

Last movie they did was aight but nothing special...I expect this to be the same, trailer did nothing for me...

Its still and will always be fukk Bill Murray...We never got a real GB3 with Egon cuz of this mothafukka and I will never forgive him...

yup, I said in the arcadium thread on this how ernie hudson still looks like he's in his 40's. and dude is older than both murray and akroyd and still looks much younger than both of them.

the chick who plays jeanine looks OK on there as well.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Go play fetch in traffic :camby: