Ghetto Barbie has been an internet thot for almost 12 years...(warning: BBW Thread)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all fukked up . The fact of the matter is she did whether Mocospace, Blackplanet etc. Honestly breh you couldve stated that in the first intial post. I swear some of yall mofos. So miss me with the bs
I bolded exactly what the fukk I was responding to. I dont care if was common that the shyt happened, its still wrong and any one who lusted after her as a preteen is fukked up.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I bolded exactly what the fukk I was responding to. I dont care if was common that the shyt happened, its still wrong and any one who lusted after her as a preteen is fukked up.
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you did. And point noted. You can stop fukking quoting me. Thanks in advance breh

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you did. And point noted. You can stop fukking quoting me. Thanks in advance breh
look at post #36 you fukking idiot

Also pedophile for trying to ok the fact that there is nothing wrong with a 12 year old thoting online.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
She been thotting it up in Atlanta streets for a while now...

Saw her in person a few times at obsessions... The ass is crazy but it's easier to find an inshape ho than get her down to a perfect weight...

Girl done had more dikks in her than Jenna Jameson, I'm good

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Xenos

I got this pedo all up in his feelings as if a neg does a damn thing but make me laugh at a p*ssy nikka.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
She been thotting it up in Atlanta streets for a while now...

Saw her in person a few times at obsessions... The ass is crazy but it's easier to find an inshape ho then get her down to a perfect weight...

Girl done had more dikks in her than Jenna Jameson, I'm good

Yeah that chick is everywhere and she been on the scene for a minute. Used to see her at Central Station back in the day. And she still on the scene if nikkas in here seen her at U Bar. Dope boy groupies like this are a dime a dozen in the city