Ghetto Barbie has been an internet thot for almost 12 years...(warning: BBW Thread)

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
You already know why I'm here :shaq:

Team Cute Big Girls and we don't stop. Be all up in it like
fVYjvQF.gif

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
You dont see anything wrong in a girl showing off her pre-teen body for attention online? ok
where did i say the shyt was cool? :what:

you ask and i simply told you breh.

miss me with that insinuating ass shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She a fine big girl and got a cute face. I ain't gonna lie. Though I think she might have had a little work.

Don't matter though..... Sistas know the can wear weight well because it doesn't always go to one section like other women.

She is really blowing up the net. Dirty Diana would be as popular as her barbie. But barbie is a hustler and continues to put out videos.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where did i say the shyt was cool? :what:

you ask and i simply told you breh.

miss me with that insinuating ass shyt.
My whole point of the smiley was addressing the fact that she was pre-teen, not asking what website she did it on. You twisted my whole point into something that didn't matter. Its irrelevant where she did it, its relevant the age that she did it in.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
My whole point of the smiley was addressing the fact that she was pre-teen, not asking what website she did it on. You twisted my whole point into something that didn't matter. Its irrelevant where she did it, its relevant the age that she did it in.

You all fukked up . The fact of the matter is she did whether Mocospace, Blackplanet etc. Honestly breh you couldve stated that in the first intial post. I swear some of yall mofos. So miss me with the bs