Ghetto Barbie has been an internet thot for almost 12 years...(warning: BBW Thread)

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It doesn't matter what website it was. I'm talking about a preteen thirst trapping 10 years ago. My space was used by college students just like Facebook was

:heh:

You could've had a reasonable argument that nobody would've refuted if it was just about a preteen girl doing what she's been since the mid 2000's.

But you on here, confusing MySpace with Facebook....and trying hard to create a reality where everyone was the age they are now... 10-12 years ago, lusting over her pics.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch was obviously fatherless and who gives a fukk Breh
Obviously you don't.

However, me knowing that she was doing this at preteen ten years ago is gross in my opinion. I have a problem with it. You seem to have a problem with me disliking that. Why is that? Does it make you question yourself? Either way, that is not my problem.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasnt a pre teen
More than one person in here confirmed that she started at preteen thirst trapping.

If I have a problem with that, why do YOU have a problem with me having an issue? Does it make you look at yourself in a different way? Because that isn't for me to help you with.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

You could've had a reasonable argument that nobody would've refuted if it was just about a preteen girl doing what she's been since the mid 2000's.

But you on here, confusing MySpace with Facebook....and trying hard to create a reality where everyone was the age they are now... 10-12 years ago, lusting over her pics.
Actually I'm not, kids as well as adults used My Space. Before youtube, it was the only way a lot of people got their name out as a musical artist. Either way, it wasn't just "preteens" using Myspace.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
More than one person in here confirmed that she started at preteen thirst trapping.

If I have a problem with that, why do YOU have a problem with me having an issue? Does it make you look at yourself in a different way? Because that isn't for me to help you with.
I just told you shes older than me, so you make no sense.
How df do these nikkas know how old she was? lmao
This bytch did not start uploading twerk vids in elementary school. Stop it

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just told you shes older than me, so you make no sense.
How df do these nikkas know how old she was? lmao
This bytch did not start uploading twerk vids in elementary school. Stop it
And I just told you what you were doing at whatever year and time is not my business. I can care less about you. Why are you on the defense?
You shouldn't have an issue with me finding a preteen 10 year ago thirst trapping as disgusting and wrong. The fact that you keep quoting me because I do and trying to deflect how I see it as wrong, makes me think I have you bothered. Stop being bothered at my level or morals.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And I just told you what you were doing at whatever year and time is not my business. I can care less about you. Why are you on the defense?
You shouldn't have an issue with me finding a preteen 10 year ago thirst trapping as disgusting and wrong. The fact that you keep quoting me because I do and trying to deflect how I see it as wrong, makes me think I have you bothered. Stop being bothered at my level or morals.
Im just saying stop spreading lies, She wasnt a preteen when she was making vids on myspace. bytch was like 15 or 16

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just saying stop spreading lies, She wasnt a preteen when she was making vids on myspace. bytch was like 15 or 16
I'm not spreading lies, even Marty and others in this thread said she started at preteen. Just because you discovered her later on doesn't mean she wasn't active before you discovered her.

Looks like you are trying to deflect for your own conscious.

If you think constantly quoting me will change my mind about a preteen thoting it up 10 years ago, you are wasting your time.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm not spreading lies, even Marty and others in this thread said she started at preteen. Just because you discovered her later on doesn't mean she wasn't active before you discovered her.

Looks like you are trying to deflect for your own conscious.

If you think constantly quoting me will change my mind about a preteen thoting it up 10 years ago, you are wasting your time.
IDC what they said bytch i kno the bytch personally idiot :why: