Ghetto Barbie has been an internet thot for almost 12 years...(warning: BBW Thread)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, but im tellin you, she wasnt a preteen on myspace, she was older than I was
They said she started as a preteen, it doesn't matter when you started following her. :snoop:

My whole point of disgust is that she was preteen doing this, not when and what age you decided to follow her nikka.:bryan:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
My entire point was the fact that she was preteen.

I don't (and never have) follow IG hoes but if I was a thirst bucket I wouldn't following a preteen thirst trap on Twitter, Facebook, IG, or snapchat in 2015.

You are pretending as if the only people who had access to Myspace were kids around her age at the time, which is a totally lie because it first was a website for college students to keep in touch with each other.

It doesn't matter how long they followed her, it matters that it is seen as ok for a 12 year old to thirst trap, I dont care about what time it was, or how long it happened. Its fukked up, and I'm not that sexually deprived to feel the need to ok a 12 year old being thirsted on 10 years ago.

My opinion on Ghetto Barbie's appearance? She looks disgusting, her ass looks like a musty dimpled mess, and she has fat hanging over her p*ssy. That is why she always has something covering anything below her belly button to hide the gut she sucks in. Her face is decent.

You have MySpace confused with Facebook.

10 years ago, majority of the dudes on this site, were pre-teens or still in high school.... there was no twitter, instagram,snapchat, they didn't have college/business emails to sign up to facebook yet.

How do you think they know she's been at this for so long?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They said she started as a preteen, it doesn't matter when you started following her. :snoop:

My whole point of disgust is that she was preteen doing this, not when and what age you decided to follow her nikka.:bryan:
bruh u dont kno what ur talkn about. U ddint even kno this bytch until a few hours ago, how u gone tell me? lol clown

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have MySpace confused with Facebook.

10 years ago, majority of the dudes on this site, were pre-teens or still in high school.... there was no twitter, instagram,snapchat, they didn't have college/business emails to sign up to facebook yet.

How do you think they know she's been at this for so long?
It doesn't matter what website it was. I'm talking about a preteen thirst trapping 10 years ago. My space was used by college students just like Facebook was

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh u dont kno what ur talkn about. U ddint even kno this bytch until a few hours ago, how u gone tell me? lol clown
but at the same time, it doesn't make it less disgusting that a preteen was showing of her ass on the internet 10 years ago for anyone with internet access to see.