Ghana Unveils Armored Vehicle and Exoskeleton

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when @ORDER_66 said he would need resources he was right. Because This company funded and provided resources for the engineers.

There are several events and festivals in North America and around the world with mentors and sponsors that showcase homeade designs, if @ORDER_66 or YOU have not gotten involved in any by now to showcase your skills then pipe down. You dont plan on it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
African nations need to do a deal with the Russians and Chinese for tech transfers for all arms sales moving forward. Many of them get their weapons from Russian anyway so might as well build on that

For those who dont know what that means it's like this: If i'm I'm a small country and i want to buy (let's say) fighter aircrafts from one of the major dealers (U.S., Russia, France, etc). In the contract i include a clause that requires for some of the aircrafts they are selling me to be built in MY country by the foreign company BUT they will either hire and train local engineers to help build and maintain said aircrafts and/or work with my still developing local aviation industry companies to provide them jobs/training/experience while also providing the engineering development kits to the platform so that I can build some of my own weapons and make it work with the platform they are selling me. This would help develop local industries.

Brazil and China did just that with Sweden and Russia respectively to build their own arms industries and its working. India is now doing the same thing with their deal with D'Assault (French Aircraft manufacturer) and potentially Lockheed-Martin (U.S.A) on that D-block F-16 deal they are contemplating.

The U.S. used to strictly prohibit its arms manufacturers (LockHeed/McDonell-Douglas, etc) from doing such deals unless the customer was Israel. But with Russia having done many of these and gaining so many new customers in the 80s and 90s as a result all the sudden Washington is suddenly trying to get in the game.

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm not suprised at this. My people will take anything out of junk and turn it into literally something else. My mom used to send some our old broken laptops beyond repair back to Ghana and later we find some of those same items damn near fixed up or used for other purposes heading back:salute:

But the real question is, what is the practicality making transformers robots :laff:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gundams coming next hopefully :wow:
latest

Gundam Kenya Model :wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It looks retarded.. is this what they are using the money they got from China on?