Ghana Unveils Armored Vehicle and Exoskeleton

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Any couch potato, internet surfing paper pushing knikka in this thread, if you can do better post your work. If the everyday guy in Ghana can make this, what does this say about you useless nikkas posting on the Coli.
Design. Possibly as I've done it for a comic I wrote. I'd have to do more research but it's not impossible. Build, shyt I'd need materials and the number of people they had with similar expertise.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ok but can ANY of YOU make them? These are a group of everyday guys who designed this. None of you internet surfing couch potatos can even think this up.

This is typical example of somebody with an old bike laughing at somebody who has an old car.

Give me access to their money, their weapons, their military personel, I'll show you what I can do!!!:jordan3:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Design. Possibly as I've done it for a comic I wrote. I'd have to do more research but it's not impossible. Build, shyt I'd need materials and the number of people they had with similar expertise.

It specifically says HOMEMADE.

A group of guys got together and made this as their project. A group of gusy on the coli get together to gossip and complain about women they can't get. BUT these same poster laugh at a group of guys who got together to do something progressive.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me access to their money, their weapons, their military personel, I'll show you what I can do!!!:jordan3:

This shows your IQ level and that you dont' read. The link said it was HOMEMADE, it's a group of guys who got together and designed this. They had NO ACCESS to military personel or govt funds.

LOL!!! clown

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It specifically says HOMEMADE.

A group of guys got together and made this as their project. A group of gusy on the coli get together to gossip and complain about women they can't get. BUT these same poster laugh at a group of guys who got together to do something progressive.
I actually think we have engineers on here who could do this.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think we have engineers on here who could do this.

you putting the mouth on them, and them putting something on display that they built are 2 different things.... u talking for proves nothing

Funny part, the guys in the OP are most likely NOT engineers....

They most likely got some junk parts and made majic out of them

As a kid I used to build bikes all the time out of junk parts so I can relate.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This shows your IQ level and that you dont' read. The link said it was HOMEMADE, it's a group of guys who got together and designed this. They had NO ACCESS to military personel or govt funds.

LOL!!! clown
Wait why is a car company unveiling something someone else made? Did they fund it? I read the article and it's poorly put together.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

LOL!!! clown

FOH....:what: Like nikkas can't make their own iron man armor in their garage!!! :dahell:

:camby: Clown ass smart ass nikkas....

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOH....:what: Like nikkas can't make their own iron man armor in their garage!!! :dahell:

:camby: Clown ass smart ass nikkas....

:umad: YOU can't even make that puppet in the video you

what's even more funny is you used a giant puppet costume to compare to HOMEMADE MECH

:russ::russ::russ:

You're the last nikka that needs to laugh